PES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing I find funny is that this is the first year in a long, long time that PES has better reviews and is considered better than FIFA, yet the amount of FIFA players still taking a dump over PES is crazy.

If people want to play PES with its dodgy lack of refereeing decisions, then let them. If people prefer to play FIFA and look to build up an ultimate team of the same players they did last year and the year before that, let them.

The fact is, its great that there is finally a contender to FIFA again which gives people more choice.
I've played both now, and think FIFA is the better game. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Fanboy of either. In fact I'm struggling to see what's significantly changed with FIFA this year. As it stands though, when it comes to playability, FIFA is better.

The thing I find funny is that this is the first year in a long, long time that PES has better reviews and is considered better than FIFA, yet the amount of FIFA players still taking a dump over PES is crazy.

If people want to play PES with its dodgy lack of refereeing decisions, then let them. If people prefer to play FIFA and look to build up an ultimate team of the same players they did last year and the year before that, let them.

The fact is, its great that there is finally a contender to FIFA again which gives people more choice.
For years PES was top dog, then FIFA from around 09-15 was top (and the games weren't exactly good but PES was worse) and it's great PES is back agian

Gameplay is much improved but cant believe the bundesliga isnt on. Couldnt give a fuck about south american teams. Takes a while to find a match online as well.

Ive come to conclusion pes is class offline but fifa is better online

Gameplay is much improved but cant believe the bundesliga isnt on. Couldnt give a fuck about south american teams. Takes a while to find a match online as well.

Ive come to conclusion pes is class offline but fifa is better online

Yeah why isn't the Bundesliga on? Bayern are licensed as well?

Got beat off Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. Absolutely gutted. Great match where I went 0-2 down, changed to an all out attack formation and pulled 1 back through Salih Ucan (signed from Roma for £3.8m - an absolute steal). Then Chelsea scored an absolute beauty - corner cleared at front post falls to Ivanovic who volleys a dipping shot past Pantilimon. 1-3

Scored with my first attack of the second half, lovely Wing play by PVA feeding the ball into Neves (signed from Porto) who plays a perfect through ball to Defoe. 2-3.

87th minute and Coates heads in from a corner. Absolute scenes:lol:. I was chuffed to bits, probably never been happier scoring on a football game.

Then. 89th minute. Eden BASTARD Hazard. :evil::evil:

Still. One of those matched that show how good football games actually can be at times.

Got beat off Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. Absolutely gutted. Great match where I went 0-2 down, changed to an all out attack formation and pulled 1 back through Salih Ucan (signed from Roma for £3.8m - an absolute steal). Then Chelsea scored an absolute beauty - corner cleared at front post falls to Ivanovic who volleys a dipping shot past Pantilimon. 1-3

Scored with my first attack of the second half, lovely Wing play by PVA feeding the ball into Neves (signed from Porto) who plays a perfect through ball to Defoe. 2-3.

87th minute and Coates heads in from a corner. Absolute scenes:lol:. I was chuffed to bits, probably never been happier scoring on a football game.

Then. 89th minute. Eden BASTARD Hazard. :evil::evil:

Still. One of those matched that show how good football games actually can be at times.
Master league ?

How do youth players come in in master league? My career modes are usually focussed on youth development, can I do that on pes?

How do youth players come in in master league? My career modes are usually focussed on youth development, can I do that on pes?
You have a separate youth team, although you don't get to see how they're getting on or anything. However, you can check a players future development - there's a graph in player details which gives you a good inkling whether or not a player is going to be any good.

I've promoted a lad called Wroughllen - welsh forward who started off with an overall rating of 63, has played about 12 games as a sub scoring 3 goals (including the winner against the mags). Nearing the end of the season and he's up to a 69... Promising.

Community Shield starting XI's at beginning of second season:

Sunderland -

Pantilimon
Peruzzi
PVA
Kongolo
Marquinhos
Ruben Neves
Salih Ucan
Me (created - 80 rating)
Salih Ucan
Andersen
Gotze
N'Jie

Chelsea -

Courtois
Danilo
Azplicueta
Ramos
Ivanovic
Pogba
Matic
Reus
William
Hazard
Costa

Some transfers like. :lol:

Last edited:
You have a separate youth team, although you don't get to see how they're getting on or anything. However, you can check a players future development - there's a graph in player details which gives you a good inkling whether or not a player is going to be any good.

I've promoted a lad called Wroughllen - welsh forward who started off with an overall rating of 63, has played about 12 games as a sub scoring 3 goals (including the winner against the mags). Nearing the end of the season and he's up to a 69... Promising.

Community Shield starting XI's at beginning of second season:

Sunderland -

Pantilimon
Peruzzi
PVA
Kongolo
Marquinhos
Ruben Neves
Salih Ucan
Me (created - 80 rating)
Salih Ucan
Andersen
Gotze
N'Jie

Chelsea -

Courtois
Danilo
Azplicueta
Ramos
Ivanovic
Pogba
Matic
Reus
William
Hazard
Costa

Some transfers like. :lol:
Christ mate what are your transfer settings on?? That's the daft bit about master league. You could play as a Mexican 2nd div team and still sign the best players in the world. Should be more of a career mode for me where you get looked at by bigger clubs for doing well at smaller ones

Christ mate what are your transfer settings on?? That's the daft bit about master league. You could play as a Mexican 2nd div team and still sign the best players in the world. Should be more of a career mode for me where you get looked at by bigger clubs for doing well at smaller ones

Default I guess. I never knew you could change it?

The keepers on this game are rubbish ! big game spoiler for me. Ill keep the game in case they fix it. Def better than fifa offline gameplay wise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back