percentage of posters on here with season tickets/ regular match goers/gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you

Love the irony :D:D

This didn't go well. Some very angry people on here.
For the record I rarely comment on Sunderland since I moved away.
I will leave that to the gobshites and the ones who go to games

First season ticket 1981, most seasons yes some seasons no. People should be able to chose as they please without being judged, surely.

I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you
Never been to the SoL in me life, mate. Dreadful place full of grumpies who believe their longevity of support puts them beyond reproach. Also it's too draughty and cold. :)

PS I was a regular at Roker Park. I had a seat in the Bandstand.

I was there when we were shit, so you can stick your gauge of the validity of opinions based upon being fortunate enough to attend right up your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back