percentage of posters on here with season tickets/ regular match goers/gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could do a poll on parsnip and link it to here. I'm a season ticket holder, think it's 16 consecutive years (basically since I was first allowed to go to games by myself). Won't get rid of it for footballing reasons, might need to if money ever got tight but that's all
Exactly the same as this although I must be a bit older as I've had mine 19 seasons now - but basically since I was allowed to go with me mates

[QUOTlad WillD, post: 21229165, member: 4700"]A former season ticket holder for 10 years and gave up in 2007, finding a bit difficult to get to the games.

So, none of the above.[/QUOTE]
Good lad

Do you have to be a regular match goer to be passionate about sunderland like?

I get to about 8 matches per season on average. But it is a 500 mile round trip.

Fair enough seb lad good crack

[QUOTlad WillD, post: 21229165, member: 4700"]A former season ticket holder for 10 years and gave up in 2007, finding a bit difficult to get to the games.

So, none of the above.
Good lad

Fair enough seb lad good crack[/QUOTE]
Op should have included a note about people not currently living in the area imo iirc there mate.

Gave my season ticket up last year as I was shelling out 400 quid a year to see maybe 5/6 games a season.

Fan who had season ticket from being 7 until work dictated otherwise 8 years ago. Also visited 50 + away grounds.

I've been going to see the lads for fifty years. During that time both at Roker and the SOL I have had season tkts on and off as have my kids.
When I had one I didn't think I was a better fan than someone who didn't have one and now that I haven't got one I don't think someone who has one is a better fan than me.
Me and my son had them for years but gave them up 2 seasons ago as we were offered free seats for every game via a contact and it seemed daft not to take up the offer of a free seat.
Saying that we don't get to every home game and unfortunately rarely get to away games.

Had a season ticket for the roker end when i was 5..6..7.
But never needed one until the last season at roker and i got me and my 5yo son one for the roker.
Been a father son thing ever since although he works away and strangely doesnt attend every game now meaning the f***ing missus comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back