Patrick van Aanholt on loan............

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll want 8-10m for Rose.

If we look at the careers of 3 LB's; PvA, Rose and Ryan Bertrand…..they have all had very similar careers both domestically and Internationally, they've all been loaned out a lot too, and maybe haven't quite made it at Chelsea & Spurs.

Rose and Bertrand will definitely be in the £8-10m bracket as Gipetto says, if previous transfers of English players this season is anything to go by.

Van Aanholt will probably be £3m (if the rumours are true)….a third of that of the English players of a similar standing.

I like Danny Rose, Bertrand and Alonso too, but we need some one now at a price we can afford, and I think this lad might be worth a go.

If we look at the careers of 3 LB's; PvA, Rose and Ryan Bertrand…..they have all had very similar careers both domestically and Internationally, they've all been loaned out a lot too, and maybe haven't quite made it at Chelsea & Spurs.

Rose and Bertrand will definitely be in the £8-10m bracket as Gipetto says, if previous transfers of English players this season is anything to go by.

Van Aanholt will probably be £3m (if the rumours are true)….a third of that of the English players of a similar standing.

I like Danny Rose, Bertrand and Alonso too, but we need some one now at a price we can afford, and I think this lad might be worth a go.
hang on isnt it assumed they want 5m for alonso , we know what we are getting with him so why spunk 3m on a player who we just havnt got the foggiest if he will fit the bill , throwing good money at bad when for the sake of 2m without the gamble

His stats look decent but then you remember they are from the league that made jozy look like a superstar striker and as such mean sweet fuck all.

hang on isnt it assumed they want 5m for alonso , we know what we are getting with him so why spunk 3m on a player who we just havnt got the foggiest if he will fit the bill , throwing good money at bad when for the sake of 2m without the gamble

Since when has Van Arsehole been of a similar standing to Bertrand? If by similar standing you mean 'behind in the pecking order' then I'm with you :lol:

I hear ya CR, but can we wait any longer?

BB, check out their appearances/goals/International caps/Loan deals etc
Bertrand - 28 league games for Chelsea
Van Arsehole - 2 league games for Chelsea

Did anyone mention that he is also a f***ing midget? Time Bandits FC are battling with us for his signature

Reminds me of Rose
(All because he is quick and a LB)

Let's remember that a lot thought Rose would be shite as he didn't seem to prove himself at PL level before, so this is a similar scenario

A lot of people often complained about Alonso's lack of pace - this guy has pace which could get us out of a lot of problems

Well worth the rumoured £3m

I've watched him a handful of times and he's more than decent, maybe not the most technically gifted but likes to go forward and can put in a decent cross, I think the difference between him and Alonso isn't much at all.. if we can get him for around £3M it is not bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back