Patrick van Aanholt on loan............

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have no idea whether they have or not. as they are professionals as is this player, then i would trust them over people who post on here, including me, who have been nowhere near football at this level.
No chance is this useless fecker even the fifth choice option for us. I trust Wigan's management judgement more than anyone on here and they peddled him

He looked a decent prospect back then, albeit in a fairly non-commital sort of way. Probably thought he was onto much better things and at the time, fair enough. At the time, looked like he could be a good player, did well for us. That's all I was saying. He could be decent. No doubt he'll score against us.
perfect sense so will be ridiculed by some

No chance is this useless fecker even the fifth choice option for us. I trust Wigan's management judgement more than anyone on here and they peddled him
why do you go to the match?

I really dont know whats happening anymore :confused:

Wake me up when we are in the Championship please
im concerned about what we're doing, but hopeful that we'll get it right only because poyet is manager. he goes, and we're fucked imo. he needs to be backed with quality players, and we'll be mid table imo, other wise its another scraping by job.

Aye and we had maybe the worst Centre Forward I have seen at Sunderland play in the world cup.
thank fuck we had an england striker in form.

People shit the bed when we don't sign anyone
People shit the bed when we do

It's not like dossena last year who was signed on the last day cause the was no other option and cause he was Italian

Kid is young, picked up by Chelsea, impressed for the last two years in holland. We can get him reasonably cheap.

Judge him on the pitch

He's not the only one
Just out of interest, what were your initial reactions when we brought in Rose, Alonso, Evans, Welbeck or Borini?

It's not like dossena last year who was signed on the last day cause the was no other option and cause he was Italian

Kid is young, picked up by Chelsea, impressed for the last two years in holland. We can get him reasonably cheap.

Judge him on the pitch
Spot on.

Judge him on the pitch

not way it goes on here sadly

lets just support the lad. Please no fking glue puns eithers... puns are the worst thing on this board and I can imagine some of the shit which will come with a name such as PvA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back