Panini Euro 2016 Official Sticker Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit of a dilemma here.

I want to collect these as i like having a bit of a memento from each tournament, but it's reckoned that it costs about £150 to complete, even given that you can swap a large amount on here and you can buy the last 50 from panini.

What i might do, is just ebay a full set for about £90 and buy a hardback album to keep them in for about another £15 (usually from germany); saves the hassle, and a bit of cash, but ultimately spoils the fun of collecting the stickers in the first place.

Last sticker album I managed to fill was Italia '90. Tried Brazil '14 with my then 12 year old lad but I was obviously much more into it than him. He didn't seem to get the swapping at school element so it was either keep on buying the fuckers by the box (no chewing gum these days, ffs), get on Ebay and spend a fortune, like I'd done with Match Attacks, or give up.
I gave up.

Last sticker album I managed to fill was Italia '90. Tried Brazil '14 with my then 12 year old lad but I was obviously much more into it than him. He didn't seem to get the swapping at school element so it was either keep on buying the fuckers by the box (no chewing gum these days, ffs), get on Ebay and spend a fortune, like I'd done with Match Attacks, or give up.
I gave up.

Managed to finish my Brazil '14 album last year :)

First time i've done one for ages. It seemed to take over my life a bit like, keeping track of what swaps i had, which i needed & who i could trade with etc.

In the end i waited till the prices came down after the world cup and ebay'd the last 100 or so for next to nowt.

Right, ha'way then, how many on here are going to be collecting them for their 'nephews', 'bairns', 'neighbours lad' etc?

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2341980.html

Panini UK & Ireland ‏@OfficialPanini Mar 17
Only 1 week to go! On sale 24th March in the UK and Republic of Ireland...#GotGotNeed

Out now in some countries, but we have to wait until next Thursday over here.

96 page album, 680 stickers to collect. I'd imagine there'll be a fair few Welsh and Northern Irish lads interested in this version.

With me in France for 12 days during the tournament and going to 5 group matches, I'm not ashamed to admit i'll definitely be doing this one (for me). :cool:
Yeah I am up for this again.

Morrisons had big piles of the albums to take for nothing last time round Brazil 14 , plus some sunday newspapers give them away free so I would advise folk don't pay for the album at least

Can't wait for this to start again! Loved the World Cup one, although didn't quite finish it...! Going to check on eBay and get the last remaining few now! :lol::lol:

Think I may partake in this as well. Last one I remember doing was euro 2004.

Morrisons had big piles of the albums to take for nothing last time round Brazil 14 , plus some sunday newspapers give them away free so I would advise folk don't pay for the album at least

Hmm, i'll probaby wait until Sunday for the album in that case and just get a lot of packs between tomorrow and Sunday.

Does anyone if Morrison's / Asda are doing their 3 for 2 deal that they did last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back