Panini Euro 2016 Official Sticker Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
What games you going to mate? I'm going to all 3 N.I matches, Czech-Croatia and Albania-Romania so i'll at least try and fill those teams pages.

Never thought of it from that angle, we're going to Czech v Turkey and the winner of that group's first knockout game. Also trying for tickets to Ireland v Italy but no joy yet.

I leave Lyon for Paris on that Monday unfortunately. If it was the Tuesday (when i left) then i would definitely have ventured across to St Etienne, at least to be at the fan zone.
Not sure what games are on Sunday as I think I will sampling the fanzone on both days

I'm an American and used to do the MLB sticker books when I was a kid in the 80's but I haven't seen them in stores since. I doubt they exist. I'm almost 40 but I would absolutely "help my kids" try and collect stickers if they were sold here.

Not sure what games are on Sunday as I think I will sampling the fanzone on both days

9pm - Switzerland vs France (Lille)
9pm - Romania vs Albania (Lyon)

France times.

I'm going to that Albania game, but the France game will be worth going to the fan zones for, it'll likely decide who wins that group as well.

I'll be at a fan zone for France vs Albania on the previous Wednesday.

9pm - Switzerland vs France (Lille)
9pm - Romania vs Albania (Lyon)

France times.

I'm going to that Albania game, but the France game will be worth going to the fan zones for, it'll likely decide who wins that group as well.

I'll be at a fan zone for France vs Albania on the previous Wednesday.
That's champion that should be a cracking atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back