Panini Euro 2016 Official Sticker Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, ha'way then, how many on here are going to be collecting them for their 'nephews', 'bairns', 'neighbours lad' etc?

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2341980.html

Panini UK & Ireland ‏@OfficialPanini Mar 17
Only 1 week to go! On sale 24th March in the UK and Republic of Ireland...#GotGotNeed

Out now in some countries, but we have to wait until next Thursday over here.

96 page album, 680 stickers to collect. I'd imagine there'll be a fair few Welsh and Northern Irish lads interested in this version.

With me in France for 12 days during the tournament and going to 5 group matches, I'm not ashamed to admit i'll definitely be doing this one (for me). :cool:

I filled the last world cup one for the boy, is there any need for 680 stickers tho ffs, cant be arsed to spend a £100 on it again ha

I filled the World Cup one (with help from people on here). As I'm going to this one it will be nice to fill and keep for memories.

What games you going to mate? I'm going to all 3 N.I matches, Czech-Croatia and Albania-Romania so i'll at least try and fill those teams pages.

Morrisons and Asda had multi packs in for the world cup. Think you could get them in 6s and 10s and made them 35-40p a pack.
Yeah, i remember Asda were doing deals in the 2012 ones as well, but i live far away from both of those so just ended up paying the 50p. I was very lucky with swaps mind so mine just cost around £60 overall.

What games you going to mate? I'm going to all 3 N.I matches, Czech-Croatia and Albania-Romania so i'll at least try and fill those teams pages.

How'd you get tickets, mate? Just lucky in the draws?

Not a single person I know got any. Probably going to travel over anyway, hope for the best in acquiring some along the way.

How'd you get tickets, mate? Just lucky in the draws?

Not a single person I know got any. Probably going to travel over anyway, hope for the best in acquiring some along the way.

We initially based ourselves in Lyon and luckily my Northern Irish mate got 4 x N.I vs Ukraine tickets in Lyon and I got 4x Rom-Alb also in Lyon (in the initial first ballot). Once it was confirmed that N.I. had qualified a few more of my NI mates got involved, plus a few friends of friends and they used the 'follow my team' thing to secure the 2 other NI group games in Nice and Paris. The lad i was initially going with is taking one of my Romania tickets but the other 2 were proving hard to sell to the other lads going so i swapped them with someone else - 2 of my Rom tickets for 2 of his Cze-Cro games which are in nearby St Etienne so fits in well.

It's worked out pretty perfectly for me. 4 days in Nice (where i really wanted to go, and NI being there was just a bonus), 5 days in Lyon (another group of mates are based here which is why we purposely selected to be based in Lyon in the initial ballot, again coincidence that NI were playing there) and then 3 days in Paris - another city i was wanting to visit as i have not been there and it will be class to see Germany play. I'm not N Irish but i'd literally watch any game when over so it's all good. I plan to watch most games i'm not going to in the Nice / Lyon / Paris fan zones anyway.

The only thing i am debating is whether or not to get a train / taxi to Marseille on the Saturday night to watch England vs Russia in the fan zone with all the English. It is 2 hours + away from Nice where i'll be based at that time, but i don;t think there are any trains back after 11 when the game finishes and not sure if i can be chewed getting a taxi / accommodation when i have that sorted in Nice already, plus it will be my first night there as well.

Proper looking forward to this and apologies for the life story :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back