Our Shit Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPTT

Winger
Not sure this has been mentioned before so apoligies if it has. Now I know we are never going to play fast fluent football and probably even less so under BSA. But so far has anyone thought my god this is shit even though we are less likely to lose? Personally we seem to be completly different away from home and our football is direct and creating enough chances to give us half a chance in every game we are playing. Just a thought like but I prefer this than trying to watch tippy tappy with players who have no chance of playing tippy tappy!

Not sure this has been mentioned before so apoligies if it has. Now I know we are never going to play fast fluent football and probably even less so under BSA. But so far has anyone thought my god this is shit even though we are less likely to lose? Personally we seem to be completly different away from home and our football is direct and creating enough chances to give us half a chance in every game we are playing. Just a thought like but I prefer this than trying to watch tippy tappy with players who have no chance of playing tippy tappy!
The football delivered since BSA took over has been ok. Its certainly more entertaining than what was on offer previously. Long may in continue.

The tactics are out of necessity, firstly become harder to beat, get used to the system and then progressively become more confident and more adventurous. We were better today than Monday, but you could see that Monday had given confidence, and we are getting harder to beat.

We need to walk before we can run. Its progress.

If we'd had a decent history (i.e. in living memory) of us playing something that resembled good football regularly or over an extended perod there may be a point in this thread somewhere. But in my time watching the lads the good flowing football has been rare at best. So as has already been said, if we're doing better and set up well and not being push overs it's an improvement on what many of us are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back