One of me awld teachers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was canny me like - used to love a bit craic on about the football. He never taught me I don't think like

Aye, he only taught the really clever kids like. Mr Foster was the best for football craic though, Sunderland season ticket holder. One of the cookery teachers used to go to all the matches too.

Aye, thats a fair point - I can't even remember studying history at school tbh

You probably dropped it, I think most people chose between Geography and History in the options, pretty sure you were in my Geography class with Mr White (was his name Walter?).

Before the options they were merged into one subject called humanities, I had Rawlings for Humanities.

You probably dropped it, I think most people chose between Geography and History in the options, pretty sure you were in my Geography class with Mr White (was his name Walter?).

Before the options they were merged into one subject called humanities, I had Rawlings for Humanities.

Aye, I remember Mr White who took me for Geagraphy - might have been in your class actually. Humanities I think the teacher who looked like Pavel Srnicek was my teacher

Aye, I remember Mr White who took me for Geagraphy - might have been in your class actually. Humanities I think the teacher who looked like Pavel Srnicek was my teacher

Aye, I think you were in almost all of my classes, you must have been git clever too like.

Before our time, or we would have sorted the racist git out. ;)

"Adam Walker, who taught at Houghton Kepier School, was struck off after he verbally abused three schoolboys, chased them in his car and slashed their bike tyres with a Stanley knife."

The things the Houghton lads drive people to!
we had a supply teacher come from kepier once and we got talking how I knew a few of the lads through rugby. a lad I used to play rugby with was convinced the guy had a p1ss bag so jammed a compass in what should have been the piss bag. it wasn't a piss bag. he just hit thigh.

we had a supply teacher come from kepier once and we got talking how I knew a few of the lads through rugby. a lad I used to play rugby with was convinced the guy had a p1ss bag so jammed a compass in what should have been the piss bag. it wasn't a piss bag. he just hit thigh.

Who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back