One of me awld teachers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye he was class. Had a reet funny turn like - think it was to do with his Mam dying. He came back eventually like. Retired a few years after we finished in 2002.

Howard's only just wrapped in this summer.

Oh, and did you get held back a year?;) :lol:
I meant 95, I remember now as I used to get a shit load of abuse back then being a glory supporter for following Blackburn :lol:

I meant 95, I remember now as I used to get a shit load of abuse back then being a glory supporter for following Blackburn :lol:
Yay'll probably kna the lad who I was told supposedly burst Maddison's piss bag like, as he was in your year. Laverick ya called him (can I fuck remember his first name). Was most likely bollocks like as you say.

Yay'll probably kna the lad who I was told supposedly burst Maddison's piss bag like, as he was in your year. Laverick ya called him (can I fuck remember his first name). Was most likely bollocks like as you say.
The name rings a bell but the "pissbag" thing happened long before I started IIRC. I remember someone breaking into the science lab one night a pissing all over the books. Not sure if anyone remembers Mr Wilkinson either (History), he had a heart attack during a class and as he was getting wheeled out the corridors on the gurney everyone came out the classes to line the corridors to laugh at him, I'm sure some even tried to grab hold of it :D

The name rings a bell but the "pissbag" thing happened long before I started IIRC. I remember someone breaking into the science lab one night a pissing all over the books. Not sure if anyone remembers Mr Wilkinson either (History), he had a heart attack during a class and as he was getting wheeled out the corridors on the gurney everyone came out the classes to line the corridors to laugh at him, I'm sure some even tried to grab hold of it :D
Aye I had him for the first couple of years like. Strict bugger but I actually thought he was a decent fella and a decent teacher. We all used to call him the Demon Headmaster and I don't think he was well liked in general. I remember the heart attack but I didn't see him.

Aye I had him for the first couple of years like. Strict bugger but I actually thought he was a decent fella and a decent teacher. We all used to call him the Demon Headmaster and I don't think he was well liked in general. I remember the heart attack but I didn't see him.
Just caught up with me sister who had Mr Walker as a teacher. When asking if she remembers him I got the answer "Aye, he's the one who confiscated my phone then took my number from it, he would also ask if I wanted a lift home". :lol:

In a previous standards hearing, Walker was found to have posted racist messages on the internetduring a lesson. He used the username “Corporal Fox” to suggest a military link.

Dirty get used to flirt on relentlessly with the lasses in our class anarl.

He used that name on my forum. He ended up rapidly being banned for making homophobic remarks. I had phone calls from journalists and investigators about his activities when he was using a school computer to write that stuff. Bad news and a trouble maker in my experience.

Just caught up with me sister who had Mr Walker as a teacher. When asking if she remembers him I got the answer "Aye, he's the one who confiscated my phone then took my number from it, he would also ask if I wanted a lift home". :lol:
:lol:

Can't remember if I mentioned it earlier but he was always trying to flirt on with the lasses in my class. He was a reet creep like.

I think he left Houghton years ago like.
Resigned in 2007 according to that article.

I remember him saying he used to live in Japan like - didn't realise he had a missus out there. He was telling us all about the climate over there and how it'd be nee use to us during the World Cup that summer. I remember he also got very pally with a lad in our form anarl who I was mates on and off with, and they started doing karate (or some other martial art) together after school. Always found that a tad weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back