One of me awld teachers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, this ex Sunderland teacher is acting chairman of the BNP.
Given his history can they afford to keep him up there?

I am sure he is from Ashington and was a few years older than me at school. If I have the right lad, he was one of those nerdy all singing, all dancing twats who performed in musicals and properly arsed licked the teachers.

Well that's exactly how he behaved at our school as a teacher. He was heavily involved in the school's production of Grease (played that Teen/Dream Angel fella, or whatever ya call him), and he was the singer in the teacher's band that would play at every end of year assembly. :rolleyes:

Well that's exactly how he behaved at our school as a teacher. He was heavily involved in the school's production of Grease (played that Teen/Dream Angel fella, or whatever ya call him), and he was the singer in the teacher's band that would play at every end of year assembly. :rolleyes:

He actually played the lead in Grease at Ashington High as well. It's got to be the same lad.

I was expecting it to be Mr Marlow as I know he was suspended from Kepier just after I left in 2000 for supporting the BNP.

I was expecting it to be Mr Marlow as I know he was suspended from Kepier just after I left in 2000 for supporting the BNP.

Was he? I remember the name, what did he teach again? Was it geography/history or something?

Was he? I remember the name, what did he teach again? Was it geography/history or something?
It was D&T, I had him for wood and metal work. It's when a spreadsheet was leaked of all BNP members and he was on the list.

Seb's just been proper blarn out here like.

Blarn right out in fact.
he couldn't handle walking round doxy park without being afraid - what would he be like wandering around the mean streets of houghton of an evening?!?!
He'd have his little marching soldier jacket shoved right up his arse would be my guess mate.

And he'd no doubt like it.
He'd be chased out of the Haughton Snooker Club as soon as he walked in.
he wadn't last 2 mins in the snooker club. Imagine if he got lost and ended up in Fencehouses or Shiney - they'd make a film with him who played the Hobbit as SebII

Nor like.

I remember the name, unless I'm thinking of Marlows down the town. ;)
I thought it rang a bell n'arl but then i reckon i was just thinking of Mr Rawling. The two names are nowt like each other but it stops me from racking my brain about it for the rest of the day so am stickin with it.

I thought it rang a bell n'arl but then i reckon i was just thinking of Mr Rawling. The two names are nowt like each other but it stops me from racking my brain about it for the rest of the day so am stickin with it.

Mr Rawling was the geography/history teacher, funny looking bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back