'Okay not good enough' -gustavo

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's difficult for strikers to hit a cows arse with a banjo, when they are handed the parts to assemble a banjo, in the middle of an industrial estate, 5 miles from the nearest cow...

Altidore today mind...he'd have let a cow take the banjo off him, and beat him to death with it!
I think Jozy must have had about 12 touches of the ball, and every one of them was horrific.

Would rather play the cow upfront tbh.

Leaving the pitch after the second half, he held his hands up, shook his head, and shrugged. How long before we see him doing PDC-style 'chin up' gestures?
nibble

What's so bad about that? I'd like to see more engagement with the fans from our managers. Good on you Gus.

In the PL you have to have something that gives you an edge. You can have a team where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts which is what Leicester appear to have at this albeit early stage. You could also have one or two players who make a difference.....as we did with Bent and earlier with Phillips and Quinn. You could have a team with lots of pace which enables you to overcome a low possession ratio by hurting teams on the break. To be honest i'm not quite sure what our "unique selling point" is......what do we offer that causes other teams problems.
If we're so shit why aren't we getting beat every week then?

If we're so shit why aren't we getting beat every week then?

In case you hadn't noticed we're a point off the bottom and have failed to beat three of the teams that will almost certainly be there or thereabouts come May. If you're happy with that then you're easily pleased.......some of us want a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back