***OFFICIAL 2016 C2C THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, chaps and Johnny.

Everything is booked so we're good to go. There are a rival gang staying in the Allenheads pub so we've been booted out. We might have to claim out games room back from them though, so bring weapons.

We are still in need of a support driver as well - any word from your mate, @RossTheNinja?

There are still places to stay available for any late entries, but the transport is pretty much full now.

Right, chaps and Johnny.

Everything is booked so we're good to go. There are a rival gang staying in the Allenheads pub so we've been booted out. We might have to claim out games room back from them though, so bring weapons.

We are still in need of a support driver as well - any word from your mate, @RossTheNinja?

There are still places to stay available for any late entries, but the transport is pretty much full now.
Will ask when I see him this weekend bud but not sure if he'll be able to commit yet

Right, chaps and Johnny.

and to think you were almost family as well

How much more do we owe so I can pass the info on
I owe you 10p. But apart from that, I don't know yet cos it depends if we have to hire a van and that. It'll be somewhere north of £100.

Will ask when I see him this weekend bud but not sure if he'll be able to commit yet
Well we need to know either way soon cos I need to finalise prices.

and to think you were almost family as well
Anar. I rang up and provisionally booked it, but when I rang back to confirm she'd given it to someone else.

dunno why anyone would want to stop in Allenheads Inn anyway (well apart from the fit birds that they must bus in from Stanhope to work the scran)

Its about a million degrees normally in there - just stop in the bunkhouse back along the road and walk to the pub (and get eaten by the midgies)

:)

dunno why anyone would want to stop in Allenheads Inn anyway (well apart from the fit birds that they must bus in from Stanhope to work the scran)

Its about a million degrees normally in there - just stop in the bunkhouse back along the road and walk to the pub (and get eaten by the midgies)

its the only place I have ever stopped- never afforded the opportunity of anything other sadly (im in the same clique as @Flavonoids and @Manuel )

Midgies there are brutal like.

Couple of years ago someone opened a window in the pub and shitloads piled in, landlady went off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back