Oatcake happy - Neil sacked!

I know I'm commenting on my own post, but this is exactly what I said would happen when they brought in Alex Neil's mate to be their Technical Director.

His sacking now that Neil is gone is all the proof that anyone needs that Neil was behind the vast majority of their signings, as per one of the reasons he left us in the first place.

Absolutely bonkers, but they never, ever learn.

I know I'm commenting on my own post, but this is exactly what I said would happen when they brought in Alex Neil's mate to be their Technical Director.

His sacking now that Neil is gone is all the proof that anyone needs that Neil was behind the vast majority of their signings, as per one of the reasons he left us in the first place.

Absolutely bonkers, but they never, ever learn.
This is exactly why I’m happy with the way we currently operate. Not perfect but better than chopping and changing every year.

I've just looked at their remaining fixtures and the'll be lucky to get 10 points from them. I think they'll go down.
The big games are against QPR, Huddersfield and Sheff Wed, lose those and they're doomed, doomed I tell yeh.

I thought Schumacher would get off to a quick start but his relationship with the fans has already broken down. Seems like another false start for Stoke.

Making us look like we're ran by geniuses
Allowing your manager to appoint your DoF/Technical Director is fairly daft mind. Also a bit odd appointing a caretaker DoF. I don't know whether they've fully clocked the pint of the role.
We are. People just need to buy into it.
In the scheme of things, from a footballing perspective, we have been quite well run. Few bumps in the road.

Last edited:

Back