Oatcake happy - Neil sacked!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jesus this place man, so fickle - greatest manager in the world to getting sacked result by result because some people can't think and judge for themselves
No

You have knackers shouting for him to be sacked after a defeat and a completely different cohort of fans expressing themselves vocally and positively after a win

A still can’t believe he left gooch 1v1 with Clarke 😂!
I can’t see them going down, but their recruitment looks shocking in hindsight

What happened like? With the Coates' family?

Pulis lost a granddaughter only a few days old to a heart problem that wasn't detected before birth. He offered his resignation but changed his mind and carried on. That season was a car wreck and he admitted after he should have stuck to his guns and walked away. Just bloody awful all round.
You just want us all to plough £50 into Bet65 to boost your summer transfer kitty, don’t you?!

Be like us saying to Stoke fans, drink a pint of Vaux every hour to cure that nasty cough.

Not falling for it.

I'd happily drink two pints of Vaux every hour in the hope it cured my nasty cough, because ultimately it would help me forget the shiite I'm watching every other week!

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jesus this place man, so fickle - greatest manager in the world to getting sacked result by result because some people can't think and judge for themselves
We haven't all been fickle, I'm not daft enough to think all new managers can instil their ideas in a matter of weeks and the personal abuse he was getting was a disgrace.

Some on here don't know how to be anything else but negative.

I'm pleased he has us playing well, not just for the club and fans, but also for Beale himself.

We haven't all been fickle, I'm not daft enough to think all new managers can instil their ideas in a matter of weeks and the personal abuse he was getting was a disgrace.

I'm pleased he has us playing well, not just for the club and fans, but also for Beale himself.
It's the last sentence I'd contest - I don't think we are playing well. We are creating nothing at all.
No

You have knackers shouting for him to be sacked after a defeat and a completely different cohort of fans expressing themselves vocally and positively after a win
It's the same fans on here on both sides half the time

Last edited:

The grief I've took just for having the audacity to give the bloke a chance. Unbelievable the way people have gone on. I've never seen a overreaction like it

You little sneaker!!! You are saying that knowing fine well you’ll get wins pinching out money!!!! You little bet365 piglet.
Might be among the few but don’t want yous to go down. We are in this league next season so hopefully it’s qpr that grab the 3rd last spot or if Wednesday get a run on they pull Plymouth down

:lol:

The grief I've took just for having the audacity to give the bloke a chance. Unbelievable the way people have gone on. I've never seen a overreaction like it
Same mate. I was part of the problem according to some :lol:

Bet they weren't saying that when Bellingham's beaut of a strike smashed into the net.
It's the last sentence I'd contest - I don't think we are playing well. We are creating nothing at all.

It's the same fans on here on both sides half the time
Whatever you say. I disagree completely.

Last edited:
Just seen the highlights.

Blackburn are in free fall and cut through Stoke easily. I know Eustace was there and that would have given the Blackburn players a bit of motivation, but Stoke looked shoddy.

Might throw a 20 on them going down if they’re 7/1 - odds will go right down if QPR manage to beat them.

How much say did Neil have over your signings @OakeyStokie ?

From the outside he looks to have tanked a relatively boring mid table squad and turned them into relegation fodder with hearts the size of peas.

I think if you look at our transfers, you can see the deals he had an influence over and the one's he didn't. The issue cuts deeper than that I think. We've had to bring in too many players in one go and that has killed us. Individually we've signed some very talented players but as a group they are unbalanced, and in come cases haven't adjusted to life in the Championship yet.

What isn't helping now is that there are stories coming out that Schumacher is falling out with a lot of the squad and has sent at least one of them to train with the kids, and is now having to use three players he told in January to find a new club.

Like I said, I'd lump on at 7/1. It's printing money.

I think if you look at our transfers, you can see the deals he had an influence over and the one's he didn't. The issue cuts deeper than that I think. We've had to bring in too many players in one go and that has killed us. Individually we've signed some very talented players but as a group they are unbalanced, and in come cases haven't adjusted to life in the Championship yet.

What isn't helping now is that there are stories coming out that Schumacher is falling out with a lot of the squad and has sent at least one of them to train with the kids, and is now having to use three players he told in January to find a new club.

Like I said, I'd lump on at 7/1. It's printing money.
Heard you've signed a few knob heads - Mmaee being one of them.

You have the look of a squad with talent but no fight, which is never good. Wednesday look like the opposite to you.

Heard you've signed a few knob heads - Mmaee being one of them.

You have the look of a squad with talent but no fight, which is never good. Wednesday look like the opposite to you.

He's the one who has been banished to the naughty step but there seems to be a few more who Schumacher has fell out with. Tactically he's been found wanting so far, pushing full backs into midfield and leaving centre halves 1 v 1 at the back. Not changing it either in game or between games. A plan A that isn't working and no plan B.

If you are doing that whilst falling out with players it will only end one way.

Same mate. I was part of the problem according to some :lol:

Bet they weren't saying that when Bellingham's beaut of a strike smashed into the net.

Whatever you say. I disagree completely.
Yes Beales expert management is the reason Bellingham ran half the pitch. Lording it around like a prophet because we scored 3 individual goals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's the one who has been banished to the naughty step but there seems to be a few more who Schumacher has fell out with. Tactically he's been found wanting so far, pushing full backs into midfield and leaving centre halves 1 v 1 at the back. Not changing it either in game or between games. A plan A that isn't working and no plan B.

If you are doing that whilst falling out with players it will only end one way.
It’s still early days for the mangers, when he was appointed I was envious of you getting Schumacher compared to us getting Beale and still think you have made the much better appointment. Might be a case of giving him the time it takes to get things working, and not being trigger happy like we usually are.

Back