Niall Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Course you can criticise his commentary, I personally believe it's shit. But I couldn't give a fuck really, he's still a god to us and saved us and I'll be forever grateful.

The problem on here those people who are kicking off and and spouting bile about because of one slight (and barely a slight at that, it doesn't matter one f***ing not except to petty, bitter, stupid football fans). Pathetic, spoilt and utterly disgraceful
Fair enough mate thanks for replying agree with bit about spouting bile no need.

The comment about Colback moving onto bigger and better things.....surely taking the piss wasn't he? f***ing love Quinny show some respect I bet when we scored he was coming in his pant's.

Watched the match back yesterday expecting him to be up their arses and slagging us off.

Thought afterwards 'is that it?' At worst he's a bit over the the in praising them but says nothing negative about us whatsoever.

Considering he nearly jizzed his pants live on air when we beat Man City last season and was hilariously biased to us during the first 3-0 I can well imagine him trying to tone it down and over compensating.

The club even tweeted a photo of him pre match quoting him "Haway the lads", but no, he's a twat, bitter, 'butt hurt' (whatever that means) about leaving. There's some proper weirdos on here

@Pelanty hates Quinny.

The despicable herbert.
I was onto him years ago glad many other people can now finally see through his blarney. Eamon Dunphy was right about him having his own agenda & thinking he was Mother Teresa. Soon deserted Sunderland twice when things weren't going his way.

People who think he is an infallible Saint beyond criticism need to get their heads out of his cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was onto him years ago glad many other people can now finally see through his blarney. Eamon Dunphy was right about him having his own agenda & thinking he was Mother Teresa. Soon deserted Sunderland twice when things weren't going his way.

People who think he is an infallible Saint beyond criticism need to get their heads out of his cock.
Wtf:lol::lol:

Fuckin hell

The comment about Colback moving onto bigger and better things.....surely taking the piss wasn't he? f***ing love Quinny show some respect I bet when we scored he was coming in his pant's.

The only thing Colback can do to move onto better things if shave his f***ing head bald

You're a bellend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back