Niall Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now read quite a few supposed Sunderland fans on here calling him worse than shite, definitely more than sits comfortably (one calling him out is too many in my opinion).

It's a term bandied about far too much but the man is an absolute, bona fide SAFC legend, he's done more for this club than any of the ungrateful gobshites on here and on account of this, his love for the club I'm sure matches theirs' too.

He's paid by Sky to be neutral, his only fault is that in trying to do that he sometimes goes too far to compensate for his obvious allegiance to Sunderland. He can be criticised for this by all means but it has to be in context and for little shits to come on here saying he's a twat/tit/cunt is beyond the pale. Show some respect to a great man!

His position in sunderlands history has nothing to do with the fact he speaks absolute bollocks on Sky TV.
Disagree with his opinion all you like..even he'd agree with the that.
Calling him a twat, saying you hate him etc etc because his opinion is different is out of order and shows up those who come out with that sort of shit as low lifes

f***ing love Quinny me.

About time the club done something to recognise what he did for us. Naming a stand after him or putting a statue up would be grand.
Or even just welcome him back for a game or so as a guest of honour etc..

I've now read quite a few supposed Sunderland fans on here calling him worse than shite, definitely more than sits comfortably (one calling him out is too many in my opinion).

It's a term bandied about far too much but the man is an absolute, bona fide SAFC legend, he's done more for this club than any of the ungrateful gobshites on here and on account of this, his love for the club I'm sure matches theirs' too.

He's paid by Sky to be neutral, his only fault is that in trying to do that he sometimes goes too far to compensate for his obvious allegiance to Sunderland. He can be criticised for this by all means but it has to be in context and for little shits to come on here saying he's a twat/tit/cunt is beyond the pale. Show some respect to a great man!

and as someone who is held i such high opnion he should not denigrate its by talking out his arse and generally fluffing the media loving mags.

SNQ did an awful loot for us, and was paid very well for a significant proportion of it.
however his conduct yesterday was slightly short of debasing himself

Look I love Quinny but nee one can deny he talks some shite at times.....he must do, he managed to get some massive investment from drumaville into the club, then when that was going tits up sold the club to a Texan billionaire........could sell ice to the Eskimos

He wasn't neutral you arsehat

I have to say, I watched the match on the TV last night when I got back form the match and couldn't believe what I was hearing from him... I love Quinny but I thought his constant arse licking of the mags was pretty disappointing... :-(

Pretty much what I said. Criticise in context. Calling him a twat and saying you hate him is not in context. Spoilt brats in my opinion.

That's what I said you dopey fuck. he misjudged it, probably because he is so firmly red and white.

So if he goes on like a cunt (which he did) then he'll be called out on it

Personally I think he is big time butt hurt over the way he left the club

Any Sunderland fan who calls Niall Quinn an arsehole or say they hate him is quite frankly a f***ing moron.

The stuff he done for this club, he is beyond reproach. Who cares if he talked shite on commentary, he's always been a gobshite and loved the sound of his own voice, that's part of his charm as well.

He's THE Sunderland legend, and if it hadn't been for Quinn we wouldn't have been in the position to beat that lot once, never mind four in a row, or any of the other stuff that's happened to us over the last seven years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back