NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas beat Chicago 31-17

just read back last night, how good was that man?

if you want action, watch redzone all night but especially in the 4th quarter

utter chaos, brilliance and tragedy rolled into one.

roll on next sunday

Catanzaro is punting for the Cards and is having an absolute mare. Latest punt was 19 yards out of bounds :lol::lol:
later on he hit a 60yard fg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas beat Chicago 31-17

just read back last night, how good was that man?

if you want action, watch redzone all night but especially in the 4th quarter

utter chaos, brilliance and tragedy rolled into one.

roll on next sunday

later on he hit a 60yard fg

Aye I seen it at the time. Suppose he had no pressure anyways with the cards being so out of the game

Aye I seen it at the time. Suppose he had no pressure anyways with the cards being so out of the game
I cant wait for next weeks madness already.

this season has been excellent so far.

last nights redzone was the best so far.

Red Zone was excellent mind .... Never too far away from an implosion when the Browns play. Superb last night when they missed that FG :lol:
it was difficult to watch for the browns

on hol this week but no internet where I am going but will be staying up for mnf and tnf

this thread cheered me up after the safc depression.

bring on Sunday asap

And the other 3 that Parkey missed :lol:

Think what cracked me up that time was that it was in OT as well and they won the Toss. They couldn't have had more opportunities to win and they still blew it. Cracking up here at work just thinking about it :lol:

it was difficult to watch for the browns

on hol this week but no internet where I am going but will be staying up for mnf and tnf

this thread cheered me up after the safc depression.

bring on Sunday asap

Difficult but yet you can't stop watching ;)

Enjoy your hols anyway though mate, fingers crossed sunday is just as good again! Another tough match up for us vs @Steak Pie 's team I think

Think what cracked me up that time was that it was in OT as well and they won the Toss. They couldn't have had more opportunities to win and they still blew it. Cracking up here at work just thinking about it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Not to mention they had 20 seconds on the clock and a TO so could have ran the ball closer

:lol::lol::lol:

Not to mention they had 20 seconds on the clock and a TO so could have ran the ball closer

:lol: Honestly mate, no words!

Tomlin out! Fancy your chances of winning AFC North now?

I'll call it after our first matchup which is at M&T I think .... Win that and we'll not be far off.

Surprised at your lot last night mind. Thought you's were looking like the complete team through weeks 1&2

And the other 3 that Parkey missed :lol:

And remember, they put Terrelle Pryor back in at Quarterback in the power formations in the red zone.

Yes they did. :lol::lol:

Enjoy your hols anyway though mate, fingers crossed sunday is just as good again! Another tough match up for us vs @Steak Pie 's team I think

1500 yards given up in 3 games so far, expect Flacco to go wild and maybe throw for 175....... ;)

And remember, they put Terrelle Pryor back in at Quarterback in the power formations in the red zone.

1500 yards given up in 3 games so far, expect Flacco to go wild and maybe throw for 175....... ;)

Got a rushing TD didn't he and over 100 receiving yards didn't he. What a beast

:lol: Honestly mate, no words!

I'll call it after our first matchup which is at M&T I think .... Win that and we'll not be far off.

Surprised at your lot last night mind. Thought you's were looking like the complete team through weeks 1&2
Knew it was gonna be tough last night but didn't think we'd crumble like that, not quite sure why but hopefully just a one off! I think we'll be 5-2 by the time we play, should be a good game...

Early predictions then: Perriman to grab his first TD and we block another FG attempt to make it 11 since end of 2014 season :cool:

Knew it was gonna be tough last night but didn't think we'd crumble like that, not quite sure why but hopefully just a one off! I think we'll be 5-2 by the time we play, should be a good game...

Always is a good game and with Doom due back along side Suggs it could get interesting!

You don't block Janikowski kicks my friend, you just don't. Ravens to rush for 100 yards for the 1st time this season, Raiders for 200.

Bookmarked ;)

Us run for 100 yards, you seen our run game through the first 3 weeks :lol: ... In all seriousness our defense has been a different animal so far, nothing is getting over the top or on the deck. Jags only had a total of 20o yards full stop yesterday. 2nd ranked D in the league. Good old days of Ravens football has returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back