NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookmarked ;)

Us run for 100 yards, you seen our run game through the first 3 weeks :lol: ... In all seriousness our defense has been a different animal so far, nothing is getting over the top or on the deck. Jags only had a total of 20o yards full stop yesterday. 2nd ranked D in the league. Good old days of Ravens football has returned

Raiders are dead last in most defensive categories, the Titans put up nearly 450 yards yesterday. The Titans.

Conversely, the O line has only allowed 2 sacks in 3 games and they have rushed for nearly 450 yards.

Finally off the mark in the SMB masters league but Jesus my RB team this year has turned out to be a disgrace. Can't see me holding onto it this year :lol:

I gave you a good battering this week!

Tell me about it, but if I miss the draft and end up with second stringers I'm always going to be playing catch up.
I'm starting to put together a bit of a team now and hope to be challenging from this weekend.

I've just offered out Julio Jones.

Also you had Rodgers and he threw 4tds.

Tell me about it, but if I miss the draft and end up with second stringers I'm always going to be playing catch up.
I'm starting to put together a bit of a team now and hope to be challenging from this weekend.

I've had Rodgers the past 3 years I have played fantasy. Always draft him early.

We're all waiting for the game where he makes the first ever holy trinity and rushes, throws and catches touchdowns.

A long bomb to himself?!

Someone will take him on waivers :lol:

I thought my Julio offer was fair! Sadly you didn't ;)

Last edited:
I dare say so, that and the golf will be on telly + laptop.

I wonder how many times the words "elite" and "legit" will be used to describe the two QBs.....?

Decent nights sport watching ahead then! ... Probably never for Flacco as Reynolds isn't out biggest fan but for Carr I imagine they'll be throwing it about

That's me

I think taking Gore and Olsen for Jones was a good move.Combined Olsen and Gore will get more points together than Jones individually.

Yes but I would still have another player collecting points (hopefully) Olsen did well first week but struggled, when Cam forgot to throw the ball last week.
good mach up this week with Falcon's

Julio has been bit part so far this season as Falcon's are playing a running game with Freeman and Coleman. However the cream rises to the top and expect Jones in your end zone soon

Who is redzone? I wazs 20 points behind going into Mondays game, I only had 1 player to play, thought i was certain to lose my undefeated record then Tevin Coleman scored 27 points in that game with 3 touchdowns, pow 3 and 0.

Also every one of my players won in real life.

Think i'm finally getting the hang of this shit.

Yes but I would still have another player collecting points (hopefully) Olsen did well first week but struggled, when Cam forgot to throw the ball last week.
good mach up this week with Falcon's

Julio has been bit part so far this season as Falcon's are playing a running game with Freeman and Coleman. However the cream rises to the top and expect Jones in your end zone soon

Jones was steady away in the first 2 games but nothing spectacular, then he wasn't even targeted against the Saints.
You do know in the next 5 games the Falcons have Green Bay, Seattle, Carolina and the Broncos right? Jones is not gonna post big numbers.

As for Olsen, I agree he's struggled but Cam is going to start having to go shorter which I believe will make Olsen his main man (which he was last season anyway)

Also I've just picked up Wentz and the Eagles defence on a free...

Cheers all

Jones was steady away in the first 2 games but nothing spectacular, then he wasn't even targeted against the Saints.
You do know in the next 5 games the Falcons have Green Bay, Seattle, Carolina and the Broncos right? Jones is not gonna post big numbers.

As for Olsen, I agree he's struggled but Cam is going to start having to go shorter which I believe will make Olsen his main man (which he was last season anyway)

Also I've just picked up Wentz and the Eagles defence on a free...

Cheers all

Not strictly true. Chances are Ryan is going to have to throw the ball even more with most probably being behind in the games mentioned therefore upside could be greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back