NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not strictly true. Chances are Ryan is going to have to throw the ball even more with most probably being behind in the games mentioned therefore upside could be greater.

That's a good point, but I look at the Broncos and the Seahawks defence and fancy there chances of shutting Jones down.

But you are right, Ryan will be forced to gamble. But I've got Gore and Olsen for the trade so I'm satisfied.

That's a good point, but I look at the Broncos and the Seahawks defence and fancy there chances of shutting Jones down.

But you are right, Ryan will be forced to gamble. But I've got Gore and Olsen for the trade so I'm satisfied.

Also I have Amendola with a returning Brady 1 week away :cool:. Amendola is the franchise

Going to Wembley this weekend to watch Colts vs Jaguars. I dont know too much about the sport although very much respect it and when I have time on a sunday will have a bit on. Any good players for Colts or Jaguars?

Going to Wembley this weekend to watch Colts vs Jaguars. I dont know too much about the sport although very much respect it and when I have time on a sunday will have a bit on. Any good players for Colts or Jaguars?

Forget the players you've a chance to watch a team coached by Gus Bradley, the greatest coach in NFL history

Jones was steady away in the first 2 games but nothing spectacular, then he wasn't even targeted against the Saints.
You do know in the next 5 games the Falcons have Green Bay, Seattle, Carolina and the Broncos right? Jones is not gonna post big numbers.

He might have a big game against Green Bay, Diggs (Vikings) and Jones (Lions) both had monster games in the last two weeks. Pass Defence has been terrible.

Jones was steady away in the first 2 games but nothing spectacular, then he wasn't even targeted against the Saints.
You do know in the next 5 games the Falcons have Green Bay, Seattle, Carolina and the Broncos right? Jones is not gonna post big numbers.

As for Olsen, I agree he's struggled but Cam is going to start having to go shorter which I believe will make Olsen his main man (which he was last season anyway)

Also I've just picked up Wentz and the Eagles defence on a free...

Cheers all

I know who the Falcons have I'm head of the uk Falcons supporters club with my main dirty bird Falcon @Dr Pepper

The defensive lines will now target Freeman and Coleman leaving Jones single marked instead of doubled up.

Ryan has started well so I see Jones waltzing into end zones as per usual in the next few weeks.

Easy

Who is redzone? I wazs 20 points behind going into Mondays game, I only had 1 player to play, thought i was certain to lose my undefeated record then Tevin Coleman scored 27 points in that game with 3 touchdowns, pow 3 and 0.

Also every one of my players won in real life.

Think i'm finally getting the hang of this shit.

Aye that's me. Wounded!

Anyone watched NFL: America's Game on Sky? Watching the 2013-14 Seahawks one. Obviously biased towards it but it's a really good show - hopefully the channel shows some more of them.

So tonight's game sees the Bengals host a team that nearly lost to the Browns at home last week. How many do Cincinnati win by? 20? 70? 200?

So tonight's game sees the Bengals host a team that nearly lost to the Browns at home last week. How many do Cincinnati win by? 20? 70? 200?

I'll go with Bengals winning by 2 TDs

Seems Gase lost his shit the other day thus kicking off, so will be interesting to see how they perform after that.

Anyone watched NFL: America's Game on Sky? Watching the 2013-14 Seahawks one. Obviously biased towards it but it's a really good show - hopefully the channel shows some more of them.
Thats how i got into the NFL about 3 years ago i just watched pretty much every Americas Game and was hooked

Some of them are on the demand option.

The "Football life" shows are really good too. The Bill Belichick one was excellent and the recent Curtis Martin one was brilliant, although I'm biased on that one he was my favourite player.

The spread is 7.5 points. Could be a low scoring game.

I like the bengals to win but not to cover the spread.

Some of them are on the demand option.

The "Football life" shows are really good too. The Bill Belichick one was excellent and the recent Curtis Martin one was brilliant, although I'm biased on that one he was my favourite player.
I'm on Virgin (it was on the Sky Sports Mix channel) so I doubt I have access to them on demand. Maybe they're on Kodi somewhere.

I know who the Falcons have I'm head of the uk Falcons supporters club with my main dirty bird Falcon @Dr Pepper

The defensive lines will now target Freeman and Coleman leaving Jones single marked instead of doubled up.

Ryan has started well so I see Jones waltzing into end zones as per usual in the next few weeks.

Easy

@stretch Jones has missed practice... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back