next toon manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moyes will never go there with Ashley as his boss...ever.

Why do you say that? Ashley's a successful businessman and he's generally been loyal to his managers. Maybe Hughton got a rough deal but many owners would've peddled Pardew by now.
I think there's far worse owners he could work for.

If he can be paid off with a year's salary, what's the point of the eight year contract? Genuine question.

8 year contracts for coaches, source: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120927/eight-year-dealsj-for-pardew-and-coaches_2281670_2931833

5 mill tosackhim

Thought Pardew was on £1.5 million a year - last season they were saying it could cost £10 million to sack him - the main reason he isn't already toast. Got a feeling all his coaching staff are on eight year contracts and all.

Fma got well carried away by their 5th placefinish and gave them all 8 yrs. Will cost a fortune to get rid. Pulis andmoyes will want minimum 2 mill pa and more control than pardew.
Mind even ashley must see Carr is losing his touch as the players that won the transfer window for
the scum have been piss poor sofar.

They have abad run of fixtures after leicester home game and could be shot toshit by time they play us - just hope we arent too !!

They have abad run of fixtures after leicester home game and could be shot toshit by time they play us - just hope we arent too !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moyes favourite ATM

Deluded as usual!

So the bookies are deluded, is that what you are saying?
Perhaps you are suggesting that this is a Mags only betting market?

Anyway i think Moyes would take it. He needs to rebuild his reputation and we are about the level he can expect, at least in this country anyway.

Ashley has backed his managers to a level, just like Kenwright did. He has also been loyal to Pardew despite his abject performance in 2014. I think as Chairmen / Owners go there would be a lot above Ashley in the 'to be avoided' list.

Anyway i think Moyes would take it. He needs to rebuild his reputation and we are about the level he can expect, at least in this country anyway.

Ashley has backed his managers to a level, just like Kenwright did. He has also been loyal to Pardew despite his abject performance in 2014. I think as Chairmen / Owners go there would be a lot above Ashley in the 'to be avoided' list.

Chris Hughton may not agree.

Moyes could piss a better job than that poisoned chalice.

He'll be back at Everton soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back