next toon manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

if/when Pardiola goes, his coaching team will go with him. Which leaves only one man for the job.... Peter Beardsley, obviously

I can see Carver staying, every single manager that's been there he's pretty much worked for. He must be a 'Yes' man.

Nee chance. The bastard nutted King Al's boot.

The correct answer, of course, is Steve Bruce. Ashley has figured signing any twat with a Geordie passport [sic] will placate the fans.
Is he fussed about placating the fans? And would he be willing to pay what it would take to get Bruce?

guess who he is best mates with...;)

Bit like Terry macdermott who survived so many managers going they started calling him black box............

Haha I've never heard that nickname for him before, absolutely class. I totally forgot about him actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back depending on who the manager is and if he played with him.

I hope just he gives the job to the 75000 spenks who turn up every week. Makes them do an array of online polls every week to determine who plays and what tactics etc. he then sits back 2 months later watching the idiots demand that he sacks them all cos they dinna understand!

What's to stop SB resigning on some trumped up excuse, as he has done in the past?
Nowt But Would Ashley be prepared to pay significantly more than the cost of his current manager who is supposedly on one of the lowest PL wages with enhancements for performance .......

Nowt But Would Ashley be prepared to pay significantly more than the cost of his current manager who is supposedly on one of the lowest PL wages with enhancements for performance .......

Thought Pardew was on £1.5 million a year - last season they were saying it could cost £10 million to sack him - the main reason he isn't already toast. Got a feeling all his coaching staff are on eight year contracts and all.

Thought Pardew was on £1.5 million a year - last season they were saying it could cost £10 million to sack him - the main reason he isn't already toast. Got a feeling all his coaching staff are on eight year contracts and all.
Read a couple of things saying its about half that and although hes got a long term contract theres no way when he goes there wont be a clause in there saying its a years pay tops or similar..

His coaching staff wont be on that length of deal either........more likely to be something like what we have where its 6 months rolling..........

Ashley may be many things but he isn't financially stupid with something like that..........

I know, it's not as if he'd spend over £100 million on a football club without doing due diligence.
Yes I knew that would come up but do you think pardews on full compensation when he goes or that all the staff are on long term deals...................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back