next toon manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes I knew that would come up but do you think pardews on full compensation when he goes or that all the staff are on long term deals...................?

I agree, I don't think he'll make such a mistake again. I'd be amazed if sacking Pardew meant the rest of his contract needed paying up.

I agree, I don't think he'll make such a mistake again. I'd be amazed if sacking Pardew meant the rest of his contract needed paying up.
Course it wont knowing fatty be surprised if its a year............

Cant really look past moyes or pulis

Think both would accept it if offered it myself

Altho he does tend to be abit leftfield does fat mike so wouldnt be too shocked with a bilko esq appointment

He needs a yes man who isn't Joe Kinnear.
My money is on Sherwood - seems wet enough to be trampled on.
Pulis - I'd doubt - he walked out of Palace when they tried to pull the director of football cr*p on him - he is exactly what they need to get a bit of fight into that tissue squad though...so I'm quite happy if he doesn't want to go...

Read a couple of things saying its about half that and although hes got a long term contract theres no way when he goes there wont be a clause in there saying its a years pay tops or similar..

His coaching staff wont be on that length of deal either........more likely to be something like what we have where its 6 months rolling..........

Ashley may be many things but he isn't financially stupid with something like that..........

If he can be paid off with a year's salary, what's the point of the eight year contract? Genuine question.

8 year contracts for coaches, source: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120927/eight-year-deals-for-pardew-and-coaches_2281670_2931833

If he can be paid off with a year's salary, what's the point of the eight year contract? Genuine question.

8 year contracts for coaches, source: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120927/eight-year-deals-for-pardew-and-coaches_2281670_2931833
Probably a whim of Ashleys you know the blokes a nutcase so trying to rationalise any of his NUFC decisions is a waste of time..........

It tends to suggest summat when no other managers got or ever had anything like an 8 year contract....perhaps it ties Pardew to the same pay or minimal increases?

Probably a whim of Ashleys you know the blokes a nutcase so trying to rationalise any of his NUFC decisions is a waste of time..........

It tends to suggest summat when no other managers got or ever had anything like an 8 year contract....perhaps it ties Pardew to the same pay or minimal increases?
Hope pardew screws every penny out of magic mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back