New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought it was class but not as good as the 1st, probably due to the fact the surprise element of the film was not there. The wife and bairn thought it was better than the 1st like.

With the second installment into the inter-galactic world of the marvel universe we had already come to love from the first Guardians of the Galaxy, James Gunn proves himself wisely in his second approach, meeting as much anticipation as the fans of the world had expected. James Gunn takes us on a thrilling action adventure that is as humorous as it is exciting. You should approach the film expecting to be constantly laughing through almost every, if not every single scene. And you will also be surprised not to come short on the more alternate of emotions as well, as this turns into one of Marvels most emotionally breathtaking films to date. This riveting sequel is not one to leave it's fans walking out of the cinema with their heads hanging down in disappointment. But rather left glued to their seats wanting more, even after the commencement of the five post-credit scenes.

The films highs: -Provided as much retro beats dominated action sequences we all once again hoped for, after such success from the first films feel worthy approach. -Brought us countless laughs and non-stop humor throughout the films entire run. -Great character development proved significant to the story lines success. -Turned an action comedy into a nightmare thriller in a matter of a few suspenseful sequences. -Feels us with sympathy and countless emotion for the characters. -The climax proved exceptional and will please much fans, as James Gunn forces us to feel apart of the Guardians family he has remarkably transferred from page to screen. -Phenomenal acting all around. Especially Chris Pratt as usual. Also a great performance from Kurt Russel, sending us many suspenseful thrills in the process. And don't forget the rest of the main cast in Zoe, Dave, Bradley, Michael and Vin, as there'd be no proper Guardians of the Galaxy without them. -Oh, and once again...awesome soundtrack! (Kudos to Tyler Bates on his fine work).

The films lows: -Apart from the humorously action-packed, giggle worthy introduction from our little dear friend Baby Groot...The film takes on a bit of a slow start in terms of pace. Too much talking, and conversations going for slightly longer than expected, just hurt the movies initial opening feel. -A few small editing woes that can slightly annoy high standard movie analyzers. -Too much CGI at times when it wasn't needed. Don't get me wrong, the film has one of the finest computer-generated graphics universes ever. But some scenes just went a little over board in terms of laziness, as even some couches were left to be decorated and stylized by the art of technology. Still awesome work though.

I hope my review has further influenced you to go into the screening with high hopes. As on behalf of James Gunn, I promise you'll rather glue yourself to the theater seat with a head held high from an overwhelmingly enjoying experience, than leave with a head held low from a poor one.

With the second installment into the inter-galactic world of the marvel universe we had already come to love from the first Guardians of the Galaxy, James Gunn proves himself wisely in his second approach, meeting as much anticipation as the fans of the world had expected. James Gunn takes us on a thrilling action adventure that is as humorous as it is exciting. You should approach the film expecting to be constantly laughing through almost every, if not every single scene. And you will also be surprised not to come short on the more alternate of emotions as well, as this turns into one of Marvels most emotionally breathtaking films to date. This riveting sequel is not one to leave it's fans walking out of the cinema with their heads hanging down in disappointment. But rather left glued to their seats wanting more, even after the commencement of the five post-credit scenes.

The films highs: -Provided as much retro beats dominated action sequences we all once again hoped for, after such success from the first films feel worthy approach. -Brought us countless laughs and non-stop humor throughout the films entire run. -Great character development proved significant to the story lines success. -Turned an action comedy into a nightmare thriller in a matter of a few suspenseful sequences. -Feels us with sympathy and countless emotion for the characters. -The climax proved exceptional and will please much fans, as James Gunn forces us to feel apart of the Guardians family he has remarkably transferred from page to screen. -Phenomenal acting all around. Especially Chris Pratt as usual. Also a great performance from Kurt Russel, sending us many suspenseful thrills in the process. And don't forget the rest of the main cast in Zoe, Dave, Bradley, Michael and Vin, as there'd be no proper Guardians of the Galaxy without them. -Oh, and once again...awesome soundtrack! (Kudos to Tyler Bates on his fine work).

The films lows: -Apart from the humorously action-packed, giggle worthy introduction from our little dear friend Baby Groot...The film takes on a bit of a slow start in terms of pace. Too much talking, and conversations going for slightly longer than expected, just hurt the movies initial opening feel. -A few small editing woes that can slightly annoy high standard movie analyzers. -Too much CGI at times when it wasn't needed. Don't get me wrong, the film has one of the finest computer-generated graphics universes ever. But some scenes just went a little over board in terms of laziness, as even some couches were left to be decorated and stylized by the art of technology. Still awesome work though.

I hope my review has further influenced you to go into the screening with high hopes. As on behalf of James Gunn, I promise you'll rather glue yourself to the theater seat with a head held high from an overwhelmingly enjoying experience, than leave with a head held low from a poor one.

:lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back