New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Thanos already had one? Wod that not be the Soul stone?

was the one he had not the one he gave to Loki in the Avengers (in the staff) that ends up in Visions' head

and referring back to my comment earlier on whether there was 2 gauntlets..wiki has this to say

A right-handed gauntlet appears in the film Thor, where it is stored in Odin's vault.[53] In the mid-credits scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thanos is seen wearing a left-handed gauntlet.[64

bold is my emphasis

I hope it Thanos!

I think he has one more infinity stone/gem to find...

(Stone/current location)
Space - Asgard
Mind - The Vision (Avengers)
Reality - The Collector
Power - Nova Corps
Time - Doctor Strange
Soul - Currently unknown

Hopefully Thanos will turn up to smack the Guardians around in a fight for Soul stone, which will set up Avengers: Infinity War.
Another avengers war. great...

Marvel films are simply the best in my opinion. Love them.

First Guardians of the galaxy was very good.

Spread across two fillums too!

First part is titled Infinity War. The second is as of yet untitled.... but a lot of speculation that the cast will be pretty big! As many of the contracts for the various actors cone to an end (Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Sam Jackson). The infinity gauntlet will essentially make Thanos godlike, which may mean not everybody will be alive by the end of Part 1.

Noticed Marvel had put a new trailer up for the next Guardians film.

Normally don't get excited for stuff like this but the first one was on par with the original Ghostbusters to me, I left with a grin on my face.

This one had a couple of bits that made me laugh out loud, wanted to go and wake the bairn up to see it despite it being after 1am.

Expecting a mix of "Comic book fillums are shit" and "Immature shite for bairns" etc. ;)

Looks f***ing class mate.

Noticed Marvel had put a new trailer up for the next Guardians film.

Normally don't get excited for stuff like this but the first one was on par with the original Ghostbusters to me, I left with a grin on my face.

This one had a couple of bits that made me laugh out loud, wanted to go and wake the bairn up to see it despite it being after 1am.

Expecting a mix of "Comic book fillums are shit" and "Immature shite for bairns" etc. ;)

You seen these? Mint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_(TV_series)

http://putlockers.ch/watch-marvels-...season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

Last edited:
I just went to see it tonight at Boldon, was great. Just as good as the first, only think I'd say that got annoying was Bautista's repetitive jokes but that's being picky.

I just went to see it tonight at Boldon, was great. Just as good as the first, only think I'd say that got annoying was Bautista's repetitive jokes but that's being picky.

looks like i am in for a treat tomorrow, then as i thought the first one was class.

Going tomorrow, i hope to enjoy it.. without giving out away.. is it better than the first one ?
I love the first one, I walked in expecting mediocre and was blown away. I've probably seen it a dozen times. I can't say it's better or worse with the one tbh as I've only had the one viewing.

It didn't feel like a 2hr 20minute film, I really enjoyed it, the bairn sat through the whole thing without a piss break, the Mrs was glad she went.

Had a couple of bits with the ravagers that were a bit dark for a film with that tone imo.

A couple of the end credit scenes could have been hype building fan service, it went over my head as I've not read any guardians comics.

I love the first one, I walked in expecting mediocre and was blown away. I've probably seen it a dozen times. I can't say it's better or worse with the one tbh as I've only had the one viewing.

It didn't feel like a 2hr 20minute film, I really enjoyed it, the bairn sat through the whole thing without a piss break, the Mrs was glad she went.

Had a couple of bits with the ravagers that were a bit dark for a film with that tone imo.

A couple of the end credit scenes could have been hype building fan service, it went over my head as I've not read any guardians comics.

Sounds great cheers.. you going along to thor as well ?

Saw it last night, very out there and quite... trippy. Doesn't take itself too seriously and still keeps the humour from the first. Be interesting to see if they still keep humour when they all appear in Avengers Infinity War next year.

Probably one of best laugh out loud moments, was when Ego briefly morphs into David Hasslehoff :lol:

Soundtrack was class, had foot tapping all the way through.

Saw it last night, very out there and quite... trippy. Doesn't take itself too seriously and still keeps the humour from the first. Be interesting to see if they still keep humour when they all appear in Avengers Infinity War next year.

Probably one of best laugh out loud moments, was when Ego briefly morphs into David Hasslehoff :lol:

Soundtrack was class, had foot tapping all the way through.

Hadn't realised The Hoffman was rapping during the end credits until I came across this....

Last edited:
Well i saw it today and i really enjoyed it, i will get it an 8/10. i would say more but don't wish to ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back