New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Marvel had put a new trailer up for the next Guardians film.

Normally don't get excited for stuff like this but the first one was on par with the original Ghostbusters to me, I left with a grin on my face.

This one had a couple of bits that made me laugh out loud, wanted to go and wake the bairn up to see it despite it being after 1am.

Expecting a mix of "Comic book fillums are shit" and "Immature shite for bairns" etc. ;)

I wonder which underdeveloped blue faced bloke they'll have to stop this time. Cause they're bound to want to destroy something for "reasons" in a big cgi clusterfuck coming this summer!

Hope it's class like

I thought the first one was ok, nothing more.

Doctor Strange on the other hand was fantastic.

Looking forward to it, looks like they've kept the humour from the first one. Curious to know what part Sylvester Stallone is taking in it.

I wonder which underdeveloped blue faced bloke they'll have to stop this time. Cause they're bound to want to destroy something for "reasons" in a big cgi clusterfuck coming this summer!

Hope it's class like

I hope it Thanos!

I think he has one more infinity stone/gem to find...

(Stone/current location)
Space - Asgard
Mind - The Vision (Avengers)
Reality - The Collector
Power - Nova Corps
Time - Doctor Strange
Soul - Currently unknown

Hopefully Thanos will turn up to smack the Guardians around in a fight for Soul stone, which will set up Avengers: Infinity War.

Normally don't get excited for stuff like this but the first one was on par with the original Ghostbusters to me, I left with a grin on my face.

This one had a couple of bits that made me laugh out loud, wanted to go and wake the bairn up to see it despite it being after 1am.

Expecting a mix of "Comic book fillums are shit" and "Immature shite for bairns" etc. ;)
My fav Marvel movie, this looks brilliant, can't wait.

Probably enjoyed the first one more than any other super hero fillum. My lass wouldn't go see it without her niece's as said it looked a bairns fillum from the trailers, we ended up liking it more than them :lol:

I hope it Thanos!

(Stone/current location)
Space - Asgard
Reality - The Collector
Power - Nova Corps
Time - Doctor Strange
Soul - Currently unknown

Hopefully Thanos will turn up to smack the Guardians around in a fight for Soul stone, which will set up Avengers: Infinity War.

does;nt he also need the other gauntlet??, which i believe in is Odin's treasure vault??

I really enjoyed the 1st one

Only watched it cos I had nowt else to watch anarl :lol:

I hope it Thanos!

(Stone/current location)
Space - Asgard
Reality - The Collector
Power - Nova Corps
Time - Doctor Strange
Soul - Currently unknown

I thought Thanos already had one? Wod that not be the Soul stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back