Negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've had this kind of thing loads of times before. Not playing well, reactive etc. but still ticking over in points. It only ever lasts a few games, then we tend to get what we deserve. That's why people are negative, they can see what's coming because it's happened over and over again.

The negativity on here is astounding, I've realised more than ever.
Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust

Give it another 2 games and there will be threads on here saying Poyet has taken us as far as he can.

Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust

Would have been better if borini had signed

We've had this kind of thing loads of times before. Not playing well, reactive etc. but still ticking over in points. It only ever lasts a few games, then we tend to get what we deserve. That's why people are negative, they can see what's coming because it's happened over and over again.
So they're negative about stuff that hasn't happened yet?!

In Poyet I trust
can you explain his style of football please

So they're negative about stuff that hasn't happened yet?!

Being able to see the same thing repeating and warning against it isn't negativity.

If we continue to be so passive when the scores are level the points will sharp dry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back