Negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The negativity on here is astounding, I've realised more than ever.
Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust

Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust
What astounds me is that people are surprised by our start!
I really have no idea what some of our fans expect. Obviously been spoilt by all these years of success............. Oh hang on!

What astounds me is that people are surprised by our start!
I really have no idea what some of our fans expect. Obviously been spoilt by all these years of success............. Oh hang on!
Exactly fella
Also cannot comprehend it when people question Poyets decisions. Sure, he may get the odd 1 incorrect where tactically it doesn't make a great deal of sense, but for god sake we haven't got Lionel Messi and co on the bench and he knows what he's doing. It's 2 weeks out of 3 on here now where people are attacking his substitute decisions but he knows his players knows exactly what he's doing and how each individual one will affect the game, which gives me confidence in him.

In Poyet I trust
Get fucked

Points away are only good if theyre followed up by home wins, Saturday is a big game.Fail to win and I think a lot of idiots will turn on Poyet, when in fact its Shorts fault for not backing him in the Summer.

Points away are only good if theyre followed up by home wins, Saturday is a big game.Fail to win and I think a lot of idiots will turn on Poyet, when in fact its Shorts fault for not backing him in the Summer.
The idiots are just clearing their throats! You can sense it a mile off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back