Negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the negativity stems from the fact we haven't won a game yet, narrowly avoided relegation last season, and failed to significantly improve the team over the summer... And that's just what happened recently. You may not like it, but its at least understandable.
If that's the case then why would people be negative now? Surely we are performing at the level people expected

The negativity on here is astounding, I've realised more than ever.
Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust

You started it by getting our hopes us about Borini

Who wants him peddled? He is not beyond criticism and he needs to settle his squad down. Players are starting one week then not even in the 18 the next.

I like him but he needs to get a win.

Don't think anyone does, I just want him to get us to play the game in a way where it potentially reaps the rewards of maximum points, was having a chat about it yesterday and we've not really deserved a win out of the 5 games so far, that's disappointing baring in mind we at least deserved to beat Fulham on the opening day last season.

I was positive after that match, no where near that now.
As I said in another thread, draws are second best and you shouldn't settle for them, even if we had won yesterday I'd have the same opinion, we are not doing enough in games to see us going on a run of victories.

It needs to change otherwise 4 points from 5 games turns in 9 from 10 and that's over a quarter of the season gone.

Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust
Funny, because even he is saying we haven't been good enough.
Nobody wants Poyet out, calm down man.

Funny, because even he is saying we haven't been good enough.
Nobody wants Poyet out, calm down man.
No one's explicitly said it as even the idiots on here have the self awareness to know they'd sound like twats but there's plenty of posts from the usual suspects slagging him off generally as a manager - his style of play, his personality, his tactical ability etc - all things that aren't going to change so what are they getting at if not a change of manager? As someone put it nicely above it seems they're just clearing their throats!

Mind, most are the type that will suddenly think he's a god again when we win our next game.

In Poyet I trust
excavtly

In Poyet I trust
excactly m8 , there are sum people on here are only happy if they have sumthing to moan about

Im extremely satisfied with the start we've had. We look solid and organised....if we rewind 12 months we would have been murdered by a class Spurs side but we dug in showed resolve and got a great point. The real indicator or how far we've progressed will be revealed in games against the likes of Swansea next week

In Poyet I trust

We haven't yet clicked football wise after our player changes but we are more solid and resilient. We'll be fine without being exceptional. We are however missing some pace quality and guile up front

In Poyet I trust

There is so much sugar you can coat something with before everyone feels sick.

In Poyet I trust

I don't recall seeing anyone post a message saying they want Poyet out.

The negativity may just be a case of "oh fuck here we go again, different manager same shit".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back