M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsb

Winger
Poor again, made a vital tackle in the second half but apart from that he wasnt very good, passing was so bad, over the last ten games I honestly don't think he's had one decent game , yes he IS a good player but he's lacking Any form. Id drop him for Larson or put khazri in the middle and watmore out wide (we don't have many options ). And cattermole wasn't much better, great last week, rubbish today imo.

Poor again, made a vital tackle in the second half but apart from that he wasnt very good, passing was so bad, over the last ten games I honestly don't think he's had one decent game , yes he IS a good player but he's lacking Any form. Id drop him for Larson or put khazri in the middle and watmore out wide (we don't have many options ). And cattermole wasn't much better, great last week, rubbish today imo.
Larsson for me. Been poor for too long.

Reactions: Dsb
Cattermole is great at breaking up play, his passing is woeful.

Been very poor for weeks now
Shadow of the player earlier in the season
Bring in Larrson for him

They a worked hard last week to earn a point . We were poor today for the first time in a while and fortunately got a point . Crucial it will be .

LARSSON is not the answer ffs.
I can not believe anyone suggesting replacing MVilla with LARSSON despite how poor MVilla has been.
Neither is M'villa though mate, he needs dropping IMO and khazri needs playing in his proper position, he isn't a winger.

The bigger problem is our three central midfielder's can't score a goal between them plus none of them will take it upon themselves to push into the box..

Neither is M'villa though mate, he needs dropping IMO and khazri needs playing in his proper position, he isn't a winger.

I agree. What I don't agree with is that Larrson is any sort of answer.
He's a fans favours because he appears to show passion and desire. Thruth is he is a very limited footballer who has outstayed his welcome.

Our tactic from the manger in midfield are not the best for the team we have at present. Fire lack of quality.

Been very poor for weeks now
Shadow of the player earlier in the season
Bring in Larrson for him
I don't get why some are so against Larson starting for M'villa. M'villa is struggling to pass a ball five yards.

I agree. What I don't agree with is that Larrson is any sort of answer.
He's a fans favours because he appears to show passion and desire. Thruth is he is a very limited footballer who has outstayed his welcome.

Our tactic from the manger in midfield are not the best for the team we have at present. Fire lack of quality.
My point for Larson was that M'villa is struggling to even make a simple pass and the game is just passing by him, he looks dead on his feet tbh. Very lethargic .

Good pass to Defoe to win the pen.
Yes it was, I should of included that in the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back