M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been a passanger for two months now. Can't carry him anymore imo. Don't really blame him as he's paying for carrying the midfield by himself for 6 months.

Do you not think he's struggling? He looks very lethargic at times mate.

No he has been played this way for most of the season

He showed some promise early on, no more.

Been a passanger for two months now. Can't carry him anymore imo. Don't really blame him as he's paying for carrying the midfield by himself for 6 months.

:lol:

Think your maths are a bit out there like.

6 months? He was good early on, but has been poor since well before Christmas.

try good for 2 months, poor for 6 months and you are closer to the truth

"Carried the midfield" that would be the stage of the season where we picked up no points.

Not for me.

Cattermole at least takes a risk and some responsibility with his passing.
There was nobody at risk of receiving any of his passes today, well none of the long balls he tried, we've had this conversation before, he wins the ball (great) then suddenly thinks he's Glenn Hoddle or David Beckham, I know he's been told to get the ball forward quickly to Defoe but he just concedes possession and back it comes.

There was nobody at risk of receiving any of his passes today, well none of the long balls he tried, we've had this conversation before, he wins the ball (great) then suddenly thinks he's Glenn Hoddle or David Beckham, I know he's been told to get the ball forward quickly to Defoe but he just concedes possession and back it comes.

An annoying tactic of ours. Cattermole and Mvila were equally as guilty of doing it.

Who you on about could be any of our midfield, they are all as bad as each other from an attacking perspective..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back