M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither is M'villa though mate, he needs dropping IMO and khazri needs playing in his proper position, he isn't a winger.

Khazri at CAM

M'vila back to CDM with Kirchoff which is where he produced his best performances.

Borini one wing
Lens or Watmore the other

Reactions: Dsb
Aye but he runs about alot.

I can run about and point doesn't mean I can play in the premier league. Larsson has been an integral part of a poor team for too long. Listening to people the longer he was out injured the better player he became

I can run about and point doesn't mean I can play in the premier league. Larsson has been an integral part of a poor team for too long. Listening to people the longer he was out injured the better player he became

Always had a dislike for him other than when he upped his game and did well at the end of the season when wanting a new contract, thought he would up his game and become an important player for us.
One thing I'd not noticed prior to that was his ability to pass and not move, someone that will be up there and appreciated by the masses when in reality is pretty shit.

Ah well, is he still contracted for next season?

Always had a dislike for him other than when he upped his game and did well at the end of the season when wanting a new contract, thought he would up his game and become an important player for us.
One thing I'd not noticed prior to that was his ability to pass and not move, someone that will be up there and appreciated by the masses when in reality is pretty shit.

Ah well, is he still contracted for next season?

1 season left on his contract I think

Larsson has got to come back into the side. Offers so much more than Yann. He's tidy in possession and can pick a pass, a bit of a joke he's been left out all season.

Larsson wasn't 'left out' purposely, he simply got injured and found it hard to regain fitness. Going back, he started both of the back to back wins over Palace and Stoke. In fact Sam seemed to have found a solid in midfield with MVila Catts and Seb and a workable tactic: use those three to keep things tight for an hour, then send the more pacey Lens and Watmore into the fray for the last half hour. Had Seb not limped off, he'd have kept his place at least until Kirchoff arrived a couple of months later.

Larsson wasn't 'left out' purposely, he simply got injured and found it hard to regain fitness. Going back, he started both of the back to back wins over Palace and Stoke. In fact Sam seemed to have found a solid in midfield with MVila Catts and Seb and a workable tactic: use those three to keep things tight for an hour, then send the more pacey Lens and Watmore into the fray for the last half hour. Had Seb not limped off, he'd have kept his place at least until Kirchoff arrived a couple of months later.

Got took off before we scored in both.

f***ing hell. :lol:

Needs a rest like. He looks half arsed in his play, going through the motions almost at times.

He is a good player but plays the safe ball (Normally square pass) too often. Our coaches should be telling him "You've played at a high level, International caps, take responsibility and have confidence in your ability".

He is looking to release the ball as soon as he gets it.

Cattermole was f***ing hopeless trying worldy pass after worldy pass.

Doesn't seem like there's any common sense in our central midfield.

Poor again, made a vital tackle in the second half but apart from that he wasnt very good, passing was so bad, over the last ten games I honestly don't think he's had one decent game , yes he IS a good player but he's lacking Any form. Id drop him for Larson or put khazri in the middle and watmore out wide (we don't have many options ). And cattermole wasn't much better, great last week, rubbish today imo.
Yes could work that, Khazri and Watmore leaving M'Vila on the bench.

Reactions: Dsb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back