Moyse sacked apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything confirmed yet from any reputable news source ?

Nowt confirmed yet but don't they have to inform the Stock Exchange before actually announcing anything?

Think the fact that pretty much all the main media outlets are reporting this at once suggests that it is happening.

Nowt confirmed yet but don't they have to inform the Stock Exchange before actually announcing anything?

Think the fact that pretty much all the main media outlets are reporting this at once suggests that it is happening.

Nothing on the BBC or SSN.

yeah not much, thats my point.
Mignolet 9, Johnson 15-20, sakho 24, Enrique 8, Henderson 16-20, Coutinho 8-10, Allen 15, Suarez 12, sturridge 12

Off the top of my head

They've done well, but not without laying out some big money anarl

If it's true, I hope they get the "new manager bounce" against Norwich and then slump against us.

The daily mail reporting he HAS been sacked.

In the US yes but they aint listed over here........

Mignolet 9, Johnson 15-20, sakho 24, Enrique 8, Henderson 16-20, Coutinho 8-10, Allen 15, Suarez 12, sturridge 12

Off the top of my head

Yeah but it is pittance to what moyes has spent and would be spending this summer.

Off the top of my head

And cos I can never resist....the dopey Geordie gypsy for 35 million or some such ludicrous number

Yeah but it is pittance to what moyes has spent and would be spending this summer.
I'm not convinced, and you'd have to then include what Liverpool will spend this summer

I guess we'll never know as it doesn't look like moyes will be spending anything except his severance pay...

A top manager wouldn't have done anywhere near as badly with this Man United side as Moyes has done this season.

Yeah exactly

I really like Moyes, wish it had worked out, but they have stuggled beyond recognition

Depends what you mean by well. Many would have done better than this.
Hmmm.....I can see that some would pump the balloon up further for the short term, but then there would be a bigger pop. This is a 2-3 year job. Look at the squad he was left with and how, on top of that, it has faded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back