Moyse sacked apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't realise it was the first time since 1981-82 they won't have qualified for Europe mind. :eek:

I'm not so sure. The whole side needed a rebuild, still convinced that played a big part in Ferguson's decision to finally leave.

no chance, if they had appointed a capable manager they would of been top 4 easily, you don't drop that far in one season

he has spent a fuckin fortune as well

the whole thing about their squad being total shite is a myth

It's not really the manager it's the players, same position as us. They needed top quality players and they only bought 1 Mata need another 4 or 5.

I think both things are true. Crap squad plus crap manager = current situation.
I read something comparing their home and away form this season, they've been more solid away from home when they can defend similar to the way he set his Everton side up, but have struggled more at home when they're expected to go out and attack. I think there's a few factors, and it's not the case he's a 'bad' manager, he may however, not be the best fit for the job that needs doing though.

Reading through the Telegraph, Mail and Sun pieces, seems more that the press have decided he should go and are trying to force the Glazers' hand imo.

no chance, if they had appointed a capable manager they would of been top 4 easily, you don't drop that far in one season

he has spent a fuckin fortune as well

the whole thing about their squad being total shite is a myth
how they won the league with that squad is testament to Fergies management , they have some average players and it has shown in their current predicament , i would say its the poorest Man U squad for an age . Doesnt help signing Mata and playing him as a winger mind ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back