Moyse sacked apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I agree like, they didn't just win the league, they won it by 11 points, they have some weaknesses but it wouldn't of took much to turn it around

people like valencia etc have just been written off as shite, when they are very good players

The fact is if Jose M (who I despise) took over, they would of been challenging for the title, that just shows the manager is to blame

There are some exceptional managers like Simone and Klopp out there to go far, who are achieving far than moyes ever could

They could have had just about any manager in the world, yet went for David Moyes. Absolutely baffling really.

van Persie is injured and he made one mistake - Fellaini. The team is just not good enough. Too slow and too old at the back - the fix is clear but it won't be cheap.

I don't agree at all to be fair, different opinions I guess. It is a common thing for a manager out of his depth to say we need 200 mill to change it, having just spent 65 mill already

where he us gonna play mata? will be nothing but ordinary under moyesy

A manager at that level should be able to coach the talented players they have there, people like hernandez have played in numerous champions league finals, but never been used.

Look at Rodgers and Martinez, not spending money but improving the players they have, the game is moving on

I could walk into man u and say we need to spend 250 million, that it isn't whats required.

van Persie is injured and he made one mistake - Fellaini. The team is just not good enough. Too slow and too old at the back - the fix is clear but it won't be cheap.
One mistake? They have been really poor most of the season. He has no clue how he wants them to play. Hasn't selected the same 11 twice in a row yet. He has done a poor job so far no doubt about it.

Don't forget the contract to Rooney either, stupid bit of business that.

He/United should have told Rooney to fuck off, not cave in to him.

Very good player but clearly past his peak.

Pretty sure it's been written into his contract that he'll be the next captain and will be consulted about their transfer targets. The ultimate example of player power gone mad.

Very good player but clearly past his peak.

Pretty sure it's been written into his contract that he'll be the next captain and will be consulted about their transfer targets. The ultimate example of player power gone mad.

Couldn't see that happening if Fergie was still there.

I am not sure I agree like, they didn't just win the league, they won it by 11 points, they have some weaknesses but it wouldn't of took much to turn it around

people like valencia etc have just been written off as shite, when they are very good players

The fact is if Jose M (who I despise) took over, they would of been challenging for the title, that just shows the manager is to blame

There are some exceptional managers like Simone and Klopp out there to go far, who are achieving far than moyes ever could

But the facts are he didn't and they aren't so it shows nothing at all about how much the manager is to blame. And judging by the way he managed Everton where his efforts are now being brought to fruition by Roberto Martinez, he is a very good manager, which is why he was chosen by Fergie to succeed him.

The villains in this piece of drama are the ManU players, imho.

And to be fair the majority thought fellaini would be a decent signing for them, it just hasn't worked

fergie was brilliant at rebuilding his squad, i think moyes took over when the squad was possibly the worst its been for years and needed major work.

Its a massive task, and he'll naturally be compared to fergie which makes it even harder

I don't agree at all to be fair, different opinions I guess. It is a common thing for a manager out of his depth to say we need 200 mill to change it, having just spent 65 mill already

A manager at that level should be able to coach the talented players they have there, people like hernandez have played in numerous champions league finals, but never been used.

Look at Rodgers and Martinez, not spending money but improving the players they have, the game is moving on

I could walk into man u and say we need to spend 250 million, that it isn't whats required.
Aye - fair enough. We'll have to disagree. Hernandez was rarely used by Fergie too and Rooney is not what he was.

Some we're thinking he would be given lots of time etc. But in the league these days he has already had that. They might be putting on a brave face about missing Champions League for next season but that hurts. Not just the takings from the competition but the blow to prestige and worldwide commercial sales which are becoming so important financially. All those Chinese kids deciding on Real Madrid shirts instead of Man Utd at Christmas for a change

But the facts are he didn't and they aren't so it shows nothing at all about how much the manager is to blame. And judging by the way he managed Everton where his efforts are now being brought to fruition by Roberto Martinez, he is a very good manager, which is why he was chosen by Fergie to succeed him.

The villains in this piece of drama are the ManU players, imho.

He is a very good manager, but he is nowhere near good enough for man utd, and the performances prove it

he has been nothing short of embarrassing to be honest.

Have you seen how much Liverpool paid for their squad?!

Some we're thinking he would be given lots of time etc. But in the league these days he has already had that. They might be putting on a brave face about missing Champions League for next season but that hurts. Not just the takings from the competition but the blow to prestige and worldwide commercial sales which are becoming so important financially. All those Chinese kids deciding on Real Madrid shirts instead of Man Utd at Christmas for a change
I knew there yet another bonus to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back