Moyes Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll say he's working hard on signings, it's been tough but wait until end of transfer window before papping ones pants. And personally I agree with him, we would have lost Kabul for large parts of the season through injury and FFS the lad has only been manager for a month give him time to assemble a team. As for relegation well I can't see that happening this season I think well be ok. I base that on a good spirit, displayed at man city for those who say it's not, and more signings to come.

I'd be happy with Assombalonga tbh. Young (ish) , pacey, powerful and good ability. He's the type we should be targetting imo

All joking aside I said exactly that a few days ago. The problem the club have though is one of perception among the fans. We're on the back foot at the moment and the time to add untried potential is when you're on the front foot. Personally I'd still be very happy with those two signings but I doubt they'd appease our fans currently.

We will be signing maybe players. Players whose careers have fallen away or players with potential. Some will work some wont. Some will be on loan. Thats where we are.

He'll say he's working hard on signings, it's been tough but wait until end of transfer window before papping ones pants. And personally I agree with him, we would have lost Kabul for large parts of the season through injury and FFS the lad has only been manager for a month give him time to assemble a team. As for relegation well I can't see that happening this season I think well be ok. I base that on a good spirit, displayed at man city for those who say it's not, and more signings to come.

No chance of getting relegated?!!!! We've survived by the skin of our teeth for 5 seasons and our better players want to leave. We've lost our momentum from end of last season and im gutted because that could have helped us massively

He loves adversity though......He's the Brian Close of PL managers.
Will be an interesting watch . Another week goes by and we are actually weaker now .

No chance of getting relegated?!!!! We've survived by the skin of our teeth for 5 seasons and our better players want to leave. We've lost our momentum from end of last season and im gutted because that could have helped us massively
Does seem that we have ceded a great opportunity .

We will be signing maybe players. Players whose careers have fallen away or players with potential. Some will work some wont. Some will be on loan. Thats where we are.
We are a maybe club tbf.
We regularly flirt with relegation despite the owner regularly supporting crap managers.
He didn't make managers sign crap players for big money on big wages, who had no resale value.
Players coming to safc are taking a punt we will stay up.
Until we have a couple of safe seasons ie safe by early march, maybe players are what we will continue to get.
Kone, Khazri and Kirchoff were all maybe players who turned out well . You just cant tell

Moyes is already trained in the speel required from short. "We are working on deals blah blah" with nothing happening whilst other clubs actually do business
f***ing hell, imagine things were actually genuinely shit? You'd be a weeping mess. Give your head a shake man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back