Moyes Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spins what? A lad has asked to leave for personal reasons, the club has granted him his wish and been very open about it.
The same lad the club sticks in front of the camera's a couple of days earlier; it f***ing stinks. We've signed 3 man united reserves and chelsea player who managed 2 minutes of football for them in one season, and they double there money. At the same time seeing 20 odd players out the door
We are about to virtually give away one of our best players on compassionate grounds. I'd love to know how bigger a pay cut he's taking to go "home". Spin, rumour and innuendo are about all the club has going for it at the moment

We will be signing maybe players. Players whose careers have fallen away or players with potential. Some will work some wont. Some will be on loan. Thats where we
We are a maybe club tbf.
We regularly flirt with relegation despite the owner regularly supporting crap managers.
He didn't make managers sign crap players for big money on big wages, who had no resale value.
Players coming to safc are taking a punt we will stay up.
Until we have a couple of safe seasons ie safe by early march, maybe players are what we will continue to get.
Kone, Khazri and Kirchoff were all maybe players who turned out well . You just cant tell
i agree, we will need to make sure the next lot of maybe players are as good as the last three

The same lad the club sticks in front of the camera's a couple of days earlier; it f***ing stinks. We've signed 3 man united reserves and chelsea player who managed 2 minutes of football for them in one season, and they double there money. At the same time seeing 20 odd players out the door
We are about to virtually give away one of our best players on compassionate grounds. I'd love to know how bigger a pay cut he's taking to go "home". Spin, rumour and innuendo are about all the club has going for it at the moment
What would you do instead then?

Keep an unhappy player here?

What would you do instead then?

Keep an unhappy player here?

Never said that, but I think the club are being taken to the cleaners by Watford and Kaboul. We'll not get a replacement for 3.5 mill, and I don't for one minute believe he's taking a pay cut to go there, the fee is subsidizing his wages. Fairly sure Reading, QPR or Fulham would have taken him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back