Moyes Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a feeling it'll be along the lines of it's going to be a busy couple of weeks with some difficult decisions to be made if we want to strengthen where we are weak.

.....followed by Kaboul out the door and some no mark brought in from the Championship.

I have a feeling it'll be along the lines of it's going to be a busy couple of weeks with some difficult decisions to be made if we want to strengthen where we are weak.

.....followed by Kaboul out the door and some no mark brought in from the Championship.

Followed by the biggest meltdown ever on here ! :neutral:

We've signed Djilobodji or whatever so there is cover. Loved big Younis but if you look at it like a cup half full. Getting on a bit, injury prone and a decent lump of the wage bill

Obviously this could go toward signing someone better, let's wait and see. Concerning but I trust Moyes not to panic

First question should be "so David, what the fuck is going on?"
First answer should be a deadly stare and "I hate it when someone starts a question with the word 'so' and why would I tell you my intimate transfer plans? You aren't f***ing manager of SAFC". Perhaps

Can't wait to break derby's record then. At least we won't have journeymen though......
Yeah season over already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back