MotM vs Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Mvilla was excellent, always wanted to be in possession and was at the root of many attacks. Also he has taken so much pressure of Cattermole, he's tidying up at the back as well instead of just Catts chasing after everybodys heels, they compliment each other perfectly.

Gotta go out so posting early!

Cracking game, broke them down in the end and two good goals (so far)

Watmore brilliant and caused problems throughout his time but for me It's M'Villa simply brilliant

WRONG!!!!! Cattermole was the best player on the pitch.

It's one hundred percent Watmore. People saying PvA just because he scored... nonsense. He was average otherwise. Fletcher was good but he also didn't do enough to deserve MOTM. Watmore was by far the MOTM.

Hard to say but I'd probably go Watmore for his impact. Got Shawcross sent off, scored the goal to make it comfortable. Could have gone to Catts, Kaboul or a few others though.

It's one hundred percent Watmore. People saying PvA just because he scored... nonsense. He was average otherwise. Fletcher was good but he also didn't do enough to deserve MOTM. Watmore was by far the MOTM.
No way was he average otherwise! This 3 or 5 at the back formation works only as far as the wingbacks work tirelessly to forsee problems on defence and be the principal width supply on attack. PVA was perfect, and Yedlin did well as well. Argonautovich and Shaqira Shaqira were in their pockets the whole match.

What a nice change this makes,a few potential MotM for me.
Thought kaboul was very good,Coates actually looked decent,watmore was very direct and self confident and just seems to have that knack of coming away with the ball when others wouldn't,but for me it was m'villa all day long,super confident on the ball and he always finds that pass needed.class act,just hope we can find a few more of his standard in the coming transfer markets.
For Stoke I thought anautovic or however it's spelt looks strong and fast

Thought Mvilla was excellent, always wanted to be in possession and was at the root of many attacks. Also he has taken so much pressure of Cattermole, he's tidying up at the back as well instead of just Catts chasing after everybodys heels, they compliment each other perfectly.
Makes the game look easy.

M'vila, bossed the midfield, Watmore a close 2nd. But everyone played their part. Great team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back