MotM vs Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

M'Vila for me like.
Thought Catts was very sloppy before Johnson came on, and that rules him out for me. He was trying too many 'Gerrard' balls. Settled down when Johnson came on, so had clear instructions to do so.
Collosus Kaboul and Coates again excellent.
Watmore could do with mixing it up more, his direct-ness is his biggest asset, but I think he'd scare defenders more if he slowed the pace every once in a while.

M'Villa and Catts complement each other so well. When one breaks up play the other is there to pick up the loose ball. They also give each other more time on the ball so they can get their heads up to pick a pass. Catts distribution in particular is very good with him spraying some great balls out wide.
The formation as a whole is working well with a decent spine to the team developing and we're becoming hard to break down. A young livewire upfront is giving opposition defences something to think about so they're having to sit deeper which gives us more time and space in the middle and more options going forward. It's looking much better all round and two good wins against in form teams.
:rolleyes: I love Watmore

M'vila, bossed the midfield, Watmore a close 2nd. But everyone played their part. Great team effort.
Yeah, not sure the three at the back put a foot or head wrong the whole match either. Still, for winning the red card, the goal, and giving Fletch oom to open up the defence, the MOTM does have to go to Watmore.

Watmore. He was the difference between drawing and winning that match. They couldn't handle him.

What a player M'Vila is though.

watmore deserves all the plaudits but quite a few times he had no end product after getting himself into good positions with the ball, 2 or 3 times he could have had a shot but dwelt a bit too long. hopefully this is only the beginning and we could have a real player on our hands.

m'vila is sheer class and i really hope we stop up and sign the lad. we actually have the makings of a decent side, still needs a fair bit of work but some promise here.

Kaboul for me blokes looking great at the moment the amount of times he covered pva today was crazy he won everything it's crazy how much better him and Coates look alongside jos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back