Morrisons Whisky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinnar what Jim beam red stag is classed as but I'm on that now, with diet curk and ice, and it's nice, which is unfortunate, as I'm up for work at 6.15

The whisky aficionados:
How many do you drink at a time, how much do you pour?
Do you drink to get drunk or just to enjoy it.

Whisky is something I've always liked the idea of being clued up about but rarely drink it.

The whisky aficionados:

Whisky is something I've always liked the idea of being clued up about but rarely drink it.
I don't drink through the week as I'm often driving in the early hours so a bottle usually lasts me 2 weekends. I usually put a drop of water (and I mean the tiniest drop) in to release the flavours.
Varies according to season as well, I drink a lot of beer in the summer whereas in the winter it's usually just red wine and whisky.

The whisky aficionados:

I reckon I drink it a couple of nights a week on average. Two or three drams. Never drink it to get pissed, just think it's really nice towards the end of an evening.

The whisky aficionados:

Depends what mood I'm in anything from a dram to half a bottle if I'm goin for it, if it has a good nose sometimes I'll spend more time nosing it than drinking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back