Morning routines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get up at 06:20 and try to be asleep by 23:00 at the latest. Those getting up at 05:00 ish what time do you go to bed?

Does anyone have a strict morning routine? None of my mornings are ever the same, mostly depends on what time the kids get up or if I've got to take them to nursery on that day. Anyone get out for a run early doors or anything like that and stick to a regime?
I work shifts so mine is abit allover the place.

I get up at 06:20 and try to be asleep by 23:00 at the latest. Those getting up at 05:00 ish what time do you go to bed?
When I am on earlys I get up at 06:00 but often I go to bed at 21:00. Rarely am I still awake past 22:30. I need less sleep on my other two shifts for some reason.

Can get up any time,but its always just after the BBC R2 news.Either me or her has been down and made a cuppa to bring back to bed.
Short series of weights and pushups every day.
Breakfast while on T' Internet for about an hour.
Decide where to go for a ride,may invite mrs R along.
Half hour to get ready,then out the door doing my "Old Lycra man" act.

Same grinding tedium every day.

Up 6:45, out with the dog, coffee and toast, shit, shower, shave then walk to work.

Weather depending? Or no matter what? I sometimes cycle during the summer because I can take all the back streets and stay off the roads all the way to work, wouldn't bother if I had to take the same route as the car.

Alarm (and up) at 6.50. Straight to the bathroom. Wee/shower/brush teeth (in that order). Feed the fish. Out the door at 7.20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back