Morning routines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a strict morning routine? None of my mornings are ever the same, mostly depends on what time the kids get up or if I've got to take them to nursery on that day. Anyone get out for a run early doors or anything like that and stick to a regime?

Same everyday. Alarm at 6:50, twenty minutes worth of snoozes to pull myself together. Shower, dressed and downstairs by about 7:35. Make the kids breakfast, brew up a coffee and im in the front room for 7:50 ready to stare at carol kirkwoods massive tits on the weather report. Out the house at 8:05.

Does anyone have a strict morning routine? None of my mornings are ever the same, mostly depends on what time the kids get up or if I've got to take them to nursery on that day. Anyone get out for a run early doors or anything like that and stick to a regime?
Once before work and a good long one while at work around 9-00

Alarm at 0505, coffee and toast, iron shirt at 0525, pack bag, clean teeth at 0540 and leave at 0545 and on the bike for 38 minutes to work. Shower at 0640.

I usually wake up with pain around 5.30am and have several trips to the toilet. I fit in making the packed lunches, feeding the dogs, sorting stuff out for work, putting washing in, making sure everyone is fed and dressed and stuff around that.

Different shifts everyday. One day I'll be up at 6, the next ill still be in the scratcher until 10. Our lass sorts the bairns out anarl.

Fuck all unless I'm at work.

Nightshift, get up whenever I wake up.

Days, alarm at 5:50. Shower, teeth and out the door by 6.

Same everyday. Alarm at 6:50, twenty minutes worth of snoozes to pull myself together. Shower, dressed and downstairs by about 7:35. Make the kids breakfast, brew up a coffee and im in the front room for 7:50 ready to stare at carol kirkwoods massive tits on the weather report. Out the house at 8:05.

Carol's warm fronts always set me up nicely for the day

Usually woke up at about 4 by my baby daughter but our lass gets up to feed her, then again at 7 ish when I get up and feed her. I Make my other daughters packed lunch and then get in the shower by about 7:45 start work at 8, but work from home. Usually take the big'un to school at about 8:40 and back by 9

Up at 5, shower, breakfast, out the door about 615 and at work by 7.

Get up.
Have shower (or not if I had one the night before)
Use bog
Get dressed.
Downstairs, feed cats, feed fish
Kettle on, bread in toaster.
Open curtains
Take brew up to Mrs K
Have breakfast while petting cat and having a look on my phone - That's multitasking right there.
Brush teeth
Go out and let 3rd cat out - if she's up.
Chivvy Mrs K out of the house.
Lock up.
Sit in traffic
Lose the will to live.
Get to work.
Get a brew
Come on here and complain.

Alarms go off from 7.35 to say 8.20 ( three alarms) depending how many times I hit the snooze button. Shower and get dressed, try to leave for work by ten to nine but it's usually 9am before I leave, therefore arriving late at work, but as I'm such an organised worker :cool: my boss doesn't mind.
Packed lunches/clothes are all done the night before as I'm an owl and not a lark.

Breakfast at work at around 11 am (cold porridge and grated apple or pear is the current fave).

Alarm at 5.45, give the bairn his breakfast and have a coffee, shower, shave and ready, load the bairns stuff into the car and leave at 6.45 to drop him at nursery, head to work - sat at my desk by 7.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back