Milk delivered to your door step

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we used to camp out we'd go 'milking' early on a morning, you get the odd person that got a pint or 2 of fresh orange and it was mayhem trying to be the first one there to grab it.

Not proud of myself in hindsight but all good fun when your 9,10 year old
:lol:

Yup, did that!

My Gran's been gone almost 5 years now but the old milk float delivering milk to her back door first thing on a morning is something I always remember. When life was so much simpler. The couple who delivered milk to my parents house were proper salt of the earth folk too. Bring it back I say. :cool:

When we used to camp out we'd go 'milking' early on a morning, you get the odd person that got a pint or 2 of fresh orange and it was mayhem trying to be the first one there to grab it.

That was the reason why I stopped having my milk delivered. I got sick of it being taken on a morning by kids. Even though the milkman offered to refund the cost each time it happened I hated the idea that some little thief was approaching my house and stealing stuff.

Was like a vision from heaven if someone got a chocolate milk delivered! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back