Mignolet

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isnt having a good season and his form and confidence are shot. Would be amazed if they dont go all out for Cech in Jamuary....although whether he will be able to do much better at oragnising that shower of shit in fron of him is another point

Henderson hasn't exactly pulled up any trees either this season

Importantly, please don't change anything until after 6 Dec and we've walked away with 3 points care of a poor back 5.

West Ham
Ludogorets
Crystal Palace

They're ones that I can think of from the top of my head, errors that are unmistakably awful for a player of his calibre to make

I'm not sure which terrible error occurred against palace like. You had one 25 yarder, hit like a tracer bullet hit the post and the guy scored the rebound. A tremendous free kick from 25 yards that actually started outside the post and bent back in and one pulled back from the by line leaving him completely exposed. That was savable but not an error. Which one was the shocking mistake?

Their defence is laughable, but he's made quite a few mistakes this season. I agree he's far from their biggest problem, but he's not been showing the consistency he had in his last season with us.

I'm not sure which terrible error occurred against palace like. You had one 25 yarder, hit like a tracer bullet hit the post and the guy scored the rebound. A tremendous free kick from 25 yards that actually started outside the post and bent back in and one pulled back from the by line leaving him completely exposed. That was savable but not an error. Which one was the shocking mistake?
Watch the lead up to Palace's 2nd

Balotelli and Mignolet seem to be getting the stick for an all round poor team performance, I've watched Liverpool a few times this season on TV and Gerrard seems to be making a lot of mistakes and is a yard behind play..I wonder if the skip rats will turn on him, however I very much doubt it

He kicked it out but then there is at least 6 errors from liverpool after that. Ridiculous to blame that on him
This, he's a very decent keeper but maybe not as comfortable and confident as last season due to a shower of shite (inc Stevie fuckin G!) in front of him and they seem to chop and change FB's more than we do, Brenda has lost the plot.

he's saying mignolet doesn't leave his line? the problem he causes on crosses is his flapping. if he stayed on is line they might stand more of a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back