michy batshuayi passed Chelsea medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot on! The importance of making better decisions in the transfer market than other teams is incredibly important

Your example of Kone and Managala is an excellent one. And for the record, I wouldn't swap Kone for Mangala!

I really hope we don't get suckered into the ever increasing spiral of transfer fees and I really hope our fans don't measure our business in terms of fees paid. I've been one of the biggest critics of our previous transfer business, which tbf has been shocking but I get the feeling that maybe, just maybe we have better systems in place now.

We have to maintain what appeared to be robust levels of team spirit once Allardyce had made his adjustments and add to that with players who are mentally tough......regardless of how big their fees are. A good pre-season with optimal fitness levels achieved and a "togetherness" among the squad will go a long way to giving us a (relatively) successful season imo.

Palace had a bid accepted, then we matched

Chelsea didn't bid until after that

Clever policy.....let the "small fry" establish the fee then step in and match or slightly beat it.

Palace had a bid accepted, then we matched

Chelsea didn't bid until after that
Sick of the sight of you I really am.

Everywhere like an unwanted guest at a party.

Like a child at school who stretches as high as he can to make him a bit taller with his hand in the air hoping the teacher will pick him - ME ME ME Miss.

Like a fart in a lift. Like a dog shit on the beach.

You have to be in there but no one wants you.

Fuck off West Ham and your desperate pleading to join the "big boys".
Merit is earned not bought, not even gained through political greasing....even in English football still....just.

Watched him a few times last season, strong quick good finisher, there was zero chance he'd end up at a team like palace.

I absolutely despise Chelsea, their transfer market dealings are a disgrace

Hope they continue to underperform - most of their proper fans don't even go any more, been priced out

How do you pronounce it?

Bat-shoe-eeh?

Bat-shway-ee I'd have thought.

I absolutely despise Chelsea, their transfer market dealings are a disgrace

Hope they continue to underperform - most of their proper fans don't even go any more, been priced out

Can't see that, I'm afraid. If Conte can get the current Italy team (who have good players, but aren't exactly overloaded with star names) playing the way they are, I reckon Chelsea can only get much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back