Man Utd Fans on Moyes to SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting read and thanks to @The Rolls Royce.
What the plastic Mancs have yet to grasp is that their club is in terminal decline, a la Liverpool of 10 years ago. Once the CL gravy train dries up, there's no quick way back. Everyone and their dog could see that Fergie had left Moyes with a squad comprising very little, as the stalwarts began to retire. Put simply: they're fucked and Jose will be a proper train wreck this season. Bookmark this. ;)

Last edited:
What the plastic Mancs have yet to grasp is that their club is in terminal decline, a la Liverpool of 10 years ago. Once the CL gravy train dries up, there's no quick way back. Everyone and their dog could see that Fergie had left Moyes with a squad comprising very little, as the stalwarts began to retire. Put simply: they're fucked and Jose will be a proper train wreck this season. Bookmark this. ;)
I'd love this to happen, unfortunately it probably won't.

isnt there a picture of one of them with his head busted open?

If there is I'd love to see it. Not advocating that sort of thing but I detest their arrogance and it was so good to see them take a pasting....and it wasn't even our "top boys" pub:lol:

Hope so

I bet they're still a little miffed that we won that semi final at OT. I still can't believe how that night panned out!
Was unforgettable

Remember our reaction to Villa fans' verdict on MoN. At the time of appointment 'they're just bitter', 'they're so ungrateful', etc. etc. etc. A years and half later 'Villa fans were right all along', 'we should have listened to the Villa fans'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back