Man Utd Fans on Moyes to SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will soon find out if he is yesterday's man, I don't think anyone knows really.

If its moyes he will earn respect and support if we see a fit hungry team on the pitch first game.
Still time to buy and bed players in as i'm expecting nothing from our first 2 away games and we should get 3 against a team lilely to be starting leadbitter

Man Utd was a poison chalice to Moyes. He never stood a chance there, Ferguson knew exactly when to get out with the majority of his players past their sell by date and a major overhaul needed. In effect Moyes was hung out to dry so I wouldn't read too much into his failure there. Any manager would struggle to make an impact there.

Man Utd was a poison chalice to Moyes. He never stood a chance there, Ferguson knew exactly when to get out with the majority of his players past their sell by date and a major overhaul needed. In effect Moyes was hung out to dry so I wouldn't read too much into his failure there. Any manager would struggle to make an impact there.

Gill decided to leg it the moment Fergie announced his retirement anarl. He was no mug.

They are just like the Mags with a bit of success to back it up, imagine us finishing above them :lol: I might pop over to Red Cafe then and have a nosey!

They clearly hate us but most are saying what most of us feel. The Man U job was too big for him but we are a great fit for him and he will push us on to mid table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back