Man Utd Fans on Moyes to SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

One or two of them seem canny but a few f***ing idiots going on about how he turned the champions into a side 6th in league. Ferguson left him with an old shit squad that he absolutely milked dry. Moyes struggled tbf but that was totally natural. The squad needed rebuilding and LVG was given a lot more money to build that squad, and its still not been what their standards are.

Remember our reaction to Villa fans' verdict on MoN. At the time of appointment 'they're just bitter', 'they're so ungrateful', etc. etc. etc. A years and half later 'Villa fans were right all along', 'we should have listened to the Villa fans'...
Most of the plastic mancs on that forum think that moyes is a good mid level manager.

Remember our reaction to Villa fans' verdict on MoN. At the time of appointment 'they're just bitter', 'they're so ungrateful', etc. etc. etc. A years and half later 'Villa fans were right all along', 'we should have listened to the Villa fans'...
Tbf some of those Man Utd fans sound like right bairns, saying he was a ''blip on the history of their great club'', yet LVG didnt do much better after Millions of quid more and time.

The small time arrogance from some of their fans is hilarious. '6 easy points' and 'I hope they get relegated' etc.

Do half of these clowns go to games?

Most are Irish. :lol:

They say feck instead of fuck. I thought it was self censorship at first but naw, they're all from Belfast

He was on a hiding to nothing at Utd, but his credibility and image has been undermined somewhat.

Credit to him if he takes the job. having failed badly in his last 2 jobs, he might have looked for an easier job. Sunderland might be good club, but it's also one of the more difficult jobs in the Premier League

see utd just got trounced in a pre season game by Dortmund.
Mourinho has a marvellous record, with maybe a blip at Chelsea but I vcant help feeling he has lost the 'mojo' he once had.
The expectations are so high at utd that if it starts to go pear shaped it will sour very quickly.
Mourinho does not take kindly to criticism from any quarter.
After decades of stability with saf, they seem to embarking on some managerial turbulence .
Moyes was on a hounding to nothing to nothing with that job and still too many of the old school like gigs peeping over his shoulder.
Not my decision but I reckon they should have gone for ancellotti.
Their views on moyes are irrelevant

see utd just got trounced in a pre season game by Dortmund.
Mourinho has a marvellous record, with maybe a blip at Chelsea but I vcant help feeling he has lost the 'mojo' he once had.
The expectations are so high at utd that if it starts to go pear shaped it will sour very quickly.
Mourinho does not take kindly to criticism from any quarter.
After decades of stability with saf, they seem to embarking on some managerial turbulence .
Moyes was on a hounding to nothing to nothing with that job and still too many of the old school like gigs peeping over his shoulder.
Not my decision but I reckon they should have gone for ancellotti.
Their views on moyes are irrelevant
The club's dying. Moyes is a good manager as is Van Gaal but once the decline starts, it's irresistible. They aren't getting relegated anytime soon but the golden Age is over. Part of a natural cycle. Nothing lasts forever. Jose will be sacked for failing to deliver the level of success achieved by Fergie. Van Gaal won them a cup last season ffs but it's still not enough for the plastics. We're shite and we know we're shite; we are realists; they are glory hunting shitehawks.

Interesting read and thanks to @The Rolls Royce.
What the plastic Mancs have yet to grasp is that their club is in terminal decline, a la Liverpool of 10 years ago. Once the CL gravy train dries up, there's no quick way back. Everyone and their dog could see that Fergie had left Moyes with a squad comprising very little, as the stalwarts began to retire. Put simply: they're fucked and Jose will be a proper train wreck this season. Bookmark this. ;)

Did well against Dortmund yesterday :lol:

I honestly couldn't care less what some keyboard warrior sat behind his moth eaten desk in Delhi has to say about my beloved club. Whenever I meet someone who claims to "support" Man Utd (apparently supporting means buying an overpriced replica shirt every year to these chumps and nowt else) I refuse to talk about football with them, because you just know the glory seeking cum stain could fit all their football knowledge on the back of a rice crispie.

There is no greater scumbag in the world than the pathetic arsehole who chooses to support Man Utd despite probably not being able to point to Manchester on a map never mind having ever set foot in the place.
Bit ironic given your avatar

Some really nice comments from Man U lot......some right big headed, ego hugging ***** aswell mind. Suppose it happens everywhere. For what it's worth, I hope the self confessed, big headed **** Jose the special twat fails also.

Seems to be some strange views from both Man United and Everton fans on the forums regarding Moyes. I can understand to a certain extent why United fans ridicule him after what they've seen in the Ferguson era but i'd have expected their more knowledgeable fans to accept that the team they had towards the end of the Ferguson era was a shadow of the dominant teams of the late 90's/early 2000's. Whoever took over there would have struggled. Maybe not down in 7th, but 4th would have been a big achievement and van Gaal only managed it once before failing the second time.

As for our fans, I don't understand some of the negativity towards him when you consider where we were when he took over. I've just been reading one of our forums about the potential move to Sunderland where they've been saying "expect him to lower expectations significantly so he can exceed them". Anyone would think we were up in the top 6 each season before he arrived :lol:.

Our finishes in the 5 seasons before he took over were 17th, 14th, 13th, 16th, 15th. In the first 5 years Moyes got us 7th, 17th, 4th, 11th, 6th. Obviously hit and miss in those times, but the 4th placed finish was an excellent achievement with the squad we had. After those 5 years, Moyes improved his consistency and in the 5 seasons after that we came 5th, 5th, 8th, 7th, 7th.

It was frustrating at times under Moyes, especially towards the end, but he was restricted with transfer funds in that we could only go and spend higher fees when we sold our best players. I think most managers would have failed in those circumstances, yet Moyes continued to keep us in the top 7 or 8 and we often qualified for the UEFA Cup/Europa League. It's a different era in PL football now with the TV money which gives managers across the league a lot better chance of improving their squads.

He could only do that by relegating us and he'd be sacked before that happened anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back